nw3casc1

England....

Wow what a view  from Shaytrev which just shows what liars they are, Q1 why have they changed their minds or who is paying them,all Boris. has to do is play this if and when an election comes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Wow what a view  from Shaytrev which just shows what liars they are, Q1 why have they changed their minds or who is paying them,all Boris. has to do is play this if and when an election comes.

I think one thing the clip does show is that leaving the EU will have no impact whatsoever on their lives! They are all wealthy people, untouched by the hardships of everyday life. Its us, the average Joe's that are going to suffer. 

Anyway it'll all come out in the wash! Be interesting to see where we are in a year!

League 2 hopefully!

Your right Chrisbo, wealthy people indeed and these are the people in charge of our lives, still as long as they keep claiming for moats and trips to London  from Halifax costing 1,000 how dare we complain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Nobody knows whether brexit will be a positive move for the country or not. I nervously voted for brexit and remain nervous about the consequences. Nobody honestly can say what the impact will be. What isnt acceptable is that the result of the vote hasn't been implemented and remainers continue to do their upmost to overturn the result.

I've never known the country to be as divided as it is. I'm actually fearful for the future because however it pans out, one side is going to feel seriously let down.

Had the result been respected then we would have all moved on. However, the divide has grown as the whole process has gone on and remainers should feel a huge degree of guilt for what they have done to the country for not respecting the result. I think most have respected the result and even accept it should be implemented. But those that dont or haven't really are a disgrace for what they have done to democracy and the country.

Bollocks! You voted to leave, it's obvious to anyone that leaving is going to be a disaster, too many people voted to leave with next to no knowledge of what the EU does and how it operates.

Leavers are the ones that have caused all the division, rise in hate crime, racist attacks all this has been enabled by the leave vote.

You voted for it! Own it.

16 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Bollocks! You voted to leave, it's obvious to anyone that leaving is going to be a disaster, too many people voted to leave with next to no knowledge of what the EU does and how it operates.

Leavers are the ones that have caused all the division, rise in hate crime, racist attacks all this has been enabled by the leave vote.

Were leavers responsible for this act of racism in Rochdale?

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/10/20/uk-20-strong-gang-target-white-bastards-cut-off-mans-arm-axe/?fbclid=IwAR02O5NXrapxyUKK2V8qGt5rhm6l3HozpSp2sqKkIic0gvq-1N8OR9pzKYI

13 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Typical remain response. The people were given the responsibility of voting, and that's what the people did. If you voted in the referendum then you were part of the agreement that the result should be respected. Only because you lost have you then spat your dummy out. 

Parliament gave the people the choice, parliament enacted article 50. What has happened since is a disgrace. You are part of the problem.

• Like 3

Just now, Wilder Bollox said:

Now we know what the EU do I'd expect the leave vote to have strengthened

I think the general election polls would back that up. Though you could argue the remain vote is split between those voting labour and the liberal Undemocrats.

• Like 1

There is only one way do leave, no deal. The EU puppets Tusk, Juncker etc will try punish us, the Irish will kick off because of the new border, Scotland will want independence good riddance. But in the end the British will and guts will prevail. Not forgetting the German car manufacturers, and all the white goods manufacturers  in Europe who ship billions of pounds worth of stuff into the UK will soon be wanting deals. The EU will collapse without our money, and things will be rosy again. A little pain and patience will see us through. A lesson to be learned from Brexit, our present political system is a farce. Do we need 650 overpaid MP,s claiming millions in expenses looking after their families and friends. Do we need to pay the Lords £300 a day to go into parliament for a kip. Scrap the Lords, 250 MP,s will be more than enough to run the country. Happy days after a few years pain.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

It's a limited company and not a registered political party! They have no policies other than getting themselves a nice EU pension and a ride on the gravy train.

For example what is their policy on primary education?

No one will vote for them.

If you believe that no one will vote for the Brexit party you are living in a different universe than me, people in my circle of acquaintances will vote for the Brexit Party out of frustration with how the  established parties have dealt/destabilised Brexit, stand by to be amazed.

56 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

So a British Asian that voted to leave in the referendum caused racist attacks?

Interesting.

I think it goes a bit deeper than that Chrisbo. That's a wild claim.

• Like 1

Difficult to quantify if this forum represents the overwhelming consensus on Brexit but if it does we should have been out months ago, a large number of MP's are going against their constituents will & generally pulling our todgers.

The overwhelming consensus is that the country should leave the EU.

Time for the politicians to do what they're paid to do and uphold the will of the people.

Then all sides can sit down and negotiate new deals with Europe.

Then we also have the luxury of being able to arrange our own trade deals with other parts of the world.

I'm sure there'll be peaks and troughs and plenty in-between on these deals and we'll really find out who our friends are but we are Great Britain. We are not a minnow. We have some of the best and most creative people and industries in the world, especially when you look at art/culture/fashion.

We still have a great news around the world are we will never be anyone's willing bit so let's start to embrace a new challenge.

The majority have spoken now uphold their will and let's turn the remeinaers frown upside down.

It's interesting reading the comments to articles posted on social media and online news outlets when it brings up the Remain campaign.

I'd say a good 75% of the comments are all saying the same thing - "We had a vote, we have had our say, time to leave".

Those crying to remain and campaigning for it again are vastly outnumbered by the voices of those saying we have to go. "The peoples vote" campaign for example is pretty much chock full of people saying they have had their vote and don't need or want a second one.

The problem is that so many are so hell bent on either remaining/staying no matter what that there can't be any serious discussion about it, as some are so stuck in their views they won't look at things objectively. I openly admit that I have no idea what will happen next - however NO ONE does. That means leaving or remaining could both be the best and the worst thing for us. Its Schrodingers Brexit really. 

What we should have been doing for the last three years however is working together to get the best exit deal possible. The reality is the spoilt little brats that refuse to accept the result have actually ****ed this country up more than anyone else by ruining our chance of getting the best possible exit deal by trying to scupper the whole thing. We must leave - it is what the people voted for and if we don't then it will quite simply be the biggest scandal to hit these shores in decades. 

The SJW's on this have been proper gammons. The same idiots that like to go White Knighting about being offended at eveything and gluing themselves to trains. Its about time that these spoilt little babies grew up.

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

So a British Asian that voted to leave in the referendum caused racist attacks?

Interesting.

I think it goes a bit deeper than that Chrisbo. That's a wild claim.

Not all leave voters are racist  but all racists voted leave!

1 hour ago, Bubba said:

Typical remain response. The people were given the responsibility of voting, and that's what the people did. If you voted in the referendum then you were part of the agreement that the result should be respected. Only because you lost have you then spat your dummy out. 

Parliament gave the people the choice, parliament enacted article 50. What has happened since is a disgrace. You are part of the problem.

You caused the problem! Man up!

You dont know what you voted for, you cant even give one factual example of how this country will benefit from leaving!

I really dont care what you say, because I know that I am on the right side of history here, and you leavers are a bunch of mugs that have been played on a massive scale!

You are all literally the turkeys that voted for xmas. As I said earlier, I cant wait for Brexit when you all lose your shitty jobs, you cant buy decent food in the shops, inflation will mean you will be much poorer than you already are. I wont feel sorry for you, I'll be pissing myself laughing!

2 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

That last comment is the most ridiculous of all of them. Own what? The government’s inability to follow a democratic vote, along with other people who also cannot accept they were on the losing side and therefore wish to prevent democracy? Why should a leave voter “own” that?

Dear anyone making comments on whether the country wants to leave the European Union.

We literally had a democratic referendum, and there was a majority vote to leave. Close or not, opinions on whether you are happy with the result aside, we literally had a vote and that was the outcome.

It wasn’t based on a poll, it wasn’t a political decision based on a minority government - it was a democratic referendum with a clear question that delivered a clear winning side.

How much more clear can you get, whether you like it or not?

8 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Probably! I mean they are clearly ****ing stupid!

Just for balance though could you reference some of the members of the EDL, BNP,NF etc that have been sent to prison for child abuse.

I know you will, because you dont want to come across as some kind of small minded racist ****wit do you trev?

13 minutes ago, greg45 said:

That last comment is the most ridiculous of all of them. Own what? The government’s inability to follow a democratic vote, along with other people who also cannot accept they were on the losing side and therefore wish to prevent democracy? Why should a leave voter “own” that?

Because they voted leave ,therefore triggering the whole mess we are in.

Look leavers are stupid, that's a fact! None of them know the implications of leaving the EU, none of them even knew what the GFA is.

They are just a bunch of mail/sun reading thick ****. And sadly they actually think they know what's best for this country! Unbelievable!