nw3casc1

England....

20 minutes ago, ColinCanberra said:

Born at the bottom end. Yes there were some cars there but no wheels or seats left.  Lanzo our plot was a burning car who needs wood. 

Must have been near neighbours then. Always had a big plot at Grove Gardens, started plotting in September, nothing combustible was safe, council never had to take away old suites or mattresses.

7 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

I already have - it brings sovereignty back to the UK. You disagree despite the clear explanation.

It allows the UK to make trade agreements that don't need to take account of 27 other nations.

It stops our politicians from blaming the EU for their own incompetence.

Just three off the top of my head. I would rather the UK remains a member of the EU, and I fully expect us to re-join at some point in the future, but there are positives to leaving. They may not outweigh the negatives but you can't just dismiss them.

Sovereignty - never lost it! Simply leaving the EU has demonstrated that.

We already have trade deals through being members of the EU! We wont get better ones if we leave.

Who the hell will they blame instead!

26 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Give it a rest FFS.Your like a broken record!!Cameron called it.Let the people decide he said.Well the people did & voted to leave.End of...

Clown

8 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Why aren't you marching in London with all the other Muppets?

Theres only one muppet on here and it's not me!

Dont tell me, working class, votes Tory!

What a Turkey voting for xmas.

3 hours ago, Hoddie said:

That's absolute nonsense. I could list a dozen reasons in favour of Brexit. You're just using buzzwords like elitist because they're in fashion. Think for yourself. 

But I’m talking about “facts”. Who knows exactly what difference in budgets we would have, growth or decline in the economy we would have, and so on. No one votes on “facts” in politics.

2 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

Sovereignty - never lost it! Simply leaving the EU has demonstrated that.

We already have trade deals through being members of the EU! We wont get better ones if we leave.

Who the hell will they blame instead!

Stop going around in circles. I gave two examples earlier of the sovereignty that would be returned. I didn't mean/say that we lost all our sovereignty, and it's not a binary thing.

And yes, we already have trade deals, but they all take account of the wishes of 28 member states. Trade deals that don't need to take account of, for example, French cheeses, German heavy industry and Maltese seafood, could in theory be more advantageous to the UK - that's just common sense. There will definitely be short-term pain as we'll need to replace the EU's network of trade deals, and we don't bring the volume of trade to the table that the EU as a bloc does, which could hurt, but the ultimate result could be better for the UK.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, greg45 said:

But I’m talking about “facts”. Who knows exactly what difference in budgets we would have, growth or decline in the economy we would have, and so on. No one votes on “facts” in politics.

Well indeed, nobody knows how the economy will fare in the short or medium term. Some would say that's not the point, that the non-economic positives will outweigh any economic shocks.

4 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Well indeed, nobody knows how the economy will fare in the short or medium term. Some would say that's not the point, that the non-economic positives will outweigh any economic shocks.

Exactly. I don’t disagree with you that there are reasons for and against - what I do disagree with is anyone (and the media are the main problem here) who asserts a certain thing will happen if we leave the EU, without any better knowledge than you or I. If they were presented as “we think this would happen because of xyz” then fine, but when they are presented as “HA you idiots if we leave the pound will definitely plummet forever and our economy will go into a 5 year recession” (I exaggerate a bit, but not much tbh) that’s what gets my goat.

46 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Stop going around in circles. I gave two examples earlier of the sovereignty that would be returned. I didn't mean/say that we lost all our sovereignty, and it's not a binary thing.

And yes, we already have trade deals, but they all take account of the wishes of 28 member states. Trade deals that don't need to take account of, for example, French cheeses, German heavy industry and Maltese seafood, could in theory be more advantageous to the UK - that's just common sense. There will definitely be short-term pain as we'll need to replace the EU's network of trade deals, and we don't bring the volume of trade to the table that the EU as a bloc does, which could hurt, but the ultimate result could be better for the UK.

Yeh, it wont be, you are living in cloud cuckoo land if you think so!

We live in a big, big world now,and we will have gone from being a major player in the biggest most powerful trading and standards bloc in the world  to a very small island desperate to survive!

Totally pointless.

3 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

Only one Muppet on here? I beg to differ 

• Confused 1

I was hoping this Brexit debacle had been sorted today but I see the Muppet's in the Muppet Show have only managed to vote on part of the amendment and they've left the important but.

So it's the first time in 37 years that the shitehawks have had to work on a fecking Saturday and they e only done part of the work they'd been asked to do. Absolutely fecking useless.

After reading the article on the BBC it does offer a fee days of optimism that the main deal may go ahead next week due to some Labour and ex Labour MP's voting in favour of the deal and that the DUP have said it gives them more time to further scrutinise the deal. 

I really do hope they vote in favour of the deal and EVERYONE can start to move on.

We are all being conned , the winners are the monkeys debating it all on extortionate salaries and claiming expenses .

Get it done and **** off !!!!

3 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

If you still believe Labour represent the working class you are the biggest muppet in England.

14 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I was hoping this Brexit debacle had been sorted today but I see the Muppet's in the Muppet Show have only managed to vote on part of the amendment and they've left the important but.

So it's the first time in 37 years that the shitehawks have had to work on a fecking Saturday and they e only done part of the work they'd been asked to do. Absolutely fecking useless.

After reading the article on the BBC it does offer a fee days of optimism that the main deal may go ahead next week due to some Labour and ex Labour MP's voting in favour of the deal and that the DUP have said it gives them more time to further scrutinise the deal. 

I really do hope they vote in favour of the deal and EVERYONE can start to move on.

One of the MP's stood up in Parliament yesterday asking for child care expenses as the Nurseries were closed Saturday and some MP's were having to pay someone to look after the kids.

5 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

If you still believe Labour represent the working class you are the biggest muppet in England.

Clueless.

12 minutes ago, monk said:

We are all being conned , the winners are the monkeys debating it all on extortionate salaries and claiming expenses .

Get it done and **** off !!!!

Just revoke article 50!

I think everyone knows now that the only people that will benefit from Brexit are a few tax dodging billionaires!

The likes of you and me will be worse off!

2 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Just revoke article 50!

I think everyone knows now that the only people that will benefit from Brexit are a few tax dodging billionaires!

The likes of you and me will be worse off!

Clueless.

20 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

One of the MP's stood up in Parliament yesterday asking for child care expenses as the Nurseries were closed Saturday and some MP's were having to pay someone to look after the kids.

Beyond laughable. They really don't live in the real world do they.

As everyday goes by they lose a tiny bit more respect from the electorate. Trouble is there's hardly any left now.

Whoever the MP was, you have my sympathy that you're having to put your hand into your pocket to pay for something that millions of real property have to do all the time and do t have the benefit of being able to claim because they're having to work ONE Saturday.

We need to change the system because it's broken.

They claim expenses for carpets , I will never forget the old codger covered in dust who stood up when they were debating the retiring age going up and he said he was 70 and still working so 67 was not unreasonable .

Sat in a comfy chair listening to that prat Bercow is not working , they are taking us for fools , more delays more expenses .

1 hour ago, Shaytrev said:

They represent it more than any other mainstream party. I feel Labour have lost their way in recent years with militant SJW and poor leadership, however lets not pretend that any of the other major parties are better for the working class. The Tory's certainly aren't. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Flea said:

They represent it more than any other mainstream party. I feel Labour have lost their way in recent years with militant SJW and poor leadership, however lets not pretend that any of the other major parties are better for the working class. The Tory's certainly aren't. 

I never said any other Party represented the working class but that shower of **** most certainly don't.

7 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

I never said any other Party represented the working class but that shower of **** most certainly don't.

Which is probably why non of the main parties ever thought that Leave would win the vote as so many are out of touch they all thought everyone was blissfully happy in a EU that works for the rich but not for the majority.

Labour for all their faults however still are more "the peoples party" than the other major parties in my opinion. All they need is a clear out and a return to their roots.  

Edited by Flea