Sign in to follow this  
born to moan

Mad money, and politics and history and international law, and climate change, and Brexit, and Chinese imports, and Diane Abbott, and Donald Trump, and the General Election.

I still don't think I'll vote but the Lib Dems seem to have some very good policies.

Free child care, train fares frozen for five years, legalising and taxing canabis, another referendum on Brexit (which I hope will then put an end to it all and hopefully stop this dreadful deal), lots of cash going into education and more going into the NHS.

The two main parties have poor leadership and are offering very little.

Time to cast them aside and go a different route perhaps?

I won't be voting at all. It's overrated.

The election campaigns should be a series of trials, a bit like these dreadful Jungle type programmes where skint celebs pretend to slum it.

Corbyn should have to eat slugs and then sing a Tailor Swift number whilst dressed up as her, a bit like that other dreadful programme where people pretended to be a famous singer and Mathew Kelly was the presenter.

The next part would be something along the lines of Superstars, the 80's telly programme where sports stars would take part in different sporting events other than their normal sport to see who was the Superstar. Brian Jack's, the Judo expert was one of the best and I think he's still doing bar press ups now as he refuses to give in. That's dedication.

The next part would be Call My Bluff and it would consist of policies that the relevant leader was pushing in their manifesto only they'd actually have to own up  and tell everyone that there's absolutely no chance of it ever happening and it's just a lie to win votes.

Then for the last couple of days they can all carry on muttering tripe about how good they are until the election takes place.

Edited by Erik Everhard

At this point in time Im thinking of just spoiling my vote. Might just scribble non of the above and write in Freddy Fox. 

A tactical vote to go against Labour, to have any impact, would have to go to the Conservatives and I simply can't tick that box.

Any other vote, especially locally, is wasted really. 

I can't give it Labour under its current leadership and out of the "big two" the only person talking any sort of sense at the moment is Farage - and he is a complete and utter prat.