Sign in to follow this  
billythegid

Kosylo

2 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

£ylde kept that quiet.

As it seems they did with Saturdays crowd.  Theyve been hovering around 1k.  Curious to see what it was Saturday for the tv game but cant find it any where

That is seriously nasty shit - all sorts of disease is spread by bodily fluid, and he's deliberately spat at someone else's face, risking his spit going into their eye or their mouth? For the sake of the other player, I hope Kosylo isn't HIV positive or carrying a STD or anything.

I don't understand why the FA doesn't bring in the police to tackle such behaviour. Technically, deliberately spitting at someone is classed as battery under the common assault category of the Criminal Justice Act 1988. Had a supporter done that they'd have been up before the beak. But this guy gets paid handsomely to watch six football games from a comfy seat.

4 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

£ylde kept that quiet.

Was thinking the same.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shaykehands said:

As it seems they did with Saturdays crowd.  Theyve been hovering around 1k.  Curious to see what it was Saturday for the tv game but cant find it any where

Disgusting little shit. He obviously gets targeted by players as they know he has a short fuse. Possibly one reason he has not played at a higher level or ever will (if he is even good enough)!

Find it just sad 

the guy had so much potential when we signed him ..i really thought he could develop and go much higher... unfortunately he didn’t and he won’t 

wasted talented player 

He is on a big salary now...….a grand wont hurt him.

Be lucky if he plays again for them......

He was never ready for the next level...example the FL....

He can now go on a few weeks anger management course......

5 hours ago, Nick said:

Find it just sad 

the guy had so much potential when we signed him ..i really thought he could develop and go much higher... unfortunately he didn’t and he won’t 

wasted talented player 

I find it sad too, when I first saw him play at Nantwich and again at the shay in the second leg of the cup game I thought what a good player that lad is , then we signed him and after seeing him play a few times for the shaymen I thought we had unearthed a gem , it’s a shame that he has gone backwards the last couple of years,  kossy’s well known in our league but for the wrong reasons .

• Like 3

It seems to me that Kossy has fallen out with football. He hasn't seemed happy since he came back from injury under Billy Heath. Up until his injury he was the best player in the league and he looked destined to play at a higher level.

Now, he just looks like he's doing the minimum for the money and he really doesn't want to be there or anywhere.

I feel a sports psycologist might help him because there's definitely something not right mentally.

But, he's Fylde's problem now.

And to think many of us were wondering how we'd go on without him this season.