Sign in to follow this  
archietaylor7

Kit Question

Why all of a sudden are we playing all our away games in what I thought was our third choice kit, Yellow & Grey as opposed to our Second kit which is the Tangerine & Blue. Trivial I know, and being slightly superstitious I dont want to do anything to upset our great start to the season, but things like this perplex me.

7 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

Why all of a sudden are we playing all our away games in what I thought was our third choice kit, Yellow & Grey as opposed to our Second kit which is the Tangerine & Blue. Trivial I know, and being slightly superstitious I dont want to do anything to upset our great start to the season, but things like this perplex me.

We play in the orange and blue at times too. It really doesn’t matter 

• Like 1

I thought Blue is our main colours, home games. Under the agreement with sponsors you wear your second kit for all away matches unless it clashes with the other teams home kit. If it did then under the rules you would wear your Colours:- Blue. But we now have a third sponsored kit, so that is the option except it now seems to be our kit of choice for away games. Perhaps whoever sponsors the Yellow kit have coughed up more brass.

1 minute ago, Papa Lazarou said:

As far as I was aware the away kits are alternated for each game, unless there is a kit clash 

The only away game played in orange was Ebbsfleet, 1st game and it clashed with their red kit.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

I thought Blue is our main colours, home games. Under the agreement with sponsors you wear your second kit for all away matches unless it clashes with the other teams home kit. If it did then under the rules you would wear your Colours:- Blue. But we now have a third sponsored kit, so that is the option except it now seems to be our kit of choice for away games. Perhaps whoever sponsors the Yellow kit have coughed up more brass.

Shhhhh ;)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

As far as I was aware the away kits are alternated for each game, unless there is a kit clash 

The third kit does clash with the stewards. 

4 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

I think he's grown out of that sort of thing.

11 hours ago, Che Bentos said:

The third kit does clash with the stewards. 

Since they appear to use every colour in the rainbow for team leaders difficult to avoid.

Thought this was going to be a question to  fashion icon that is the chair of the supporters club 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 9:27 AM, Roy Race said:

Since they appear to use every colour in the rainbow for team leaders difficult to avoid.

There was certainly a kit/steward clash at Chesterfield. :)