Sign in to follow this  
Pliny Harris

Morning Wood

6 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

I described them as dour racist exhibitionists and I gave them 1 out of 5.

At least you didn't have to travel to Salzburg to find the story.

In a similar vein just because we leave the EU doesn't mean we stop being European, although some would have us believe different. We are not moving to another galaxy:rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

In a similar vein just because we leave the EU doesn't mean we stop being European, although some would have us believe different. We are not moving to another galaxy:rolleyes:

I'm not sure you've got the hang of BREXIT

• Like 3

On 8/21/2019 at 12:48 AM, Erik Everhard said:

The fool I had the misfortune to meet tonight would have put most to shame.

Blaming a city's sub standard transport system on African and Asian people is some statement.

Although we did have common ground because we both agree how bad the transport system in Leeds is. But we have very different ideas as to why.

The village idiot's village idiot, Ian Holloway, is busy trying to backpedal over his splenetic outpouring on Monday in which he conflated the new handball rule enforced by VAR with the EU 'telling us what to do'. He went on to add, ' I hope we get out of the Brexit because it's what people voted for.' Lovely stuff.

Concord Rangers are fourth at the time of writing. There's a fair chance Canvey Island's second team could show the B-Wood how to support a Conference side next season.

6 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

My money is on Boris parting the Thames and leading us all safely to Canvey Island with free sex, drugs and rock'n'roll for all

Thought that was London-centric Corbyns party trick, child of the sixties don't you know.

1 hour ago, Pliny Harris said:

Concord Rangers are fourth at the time of writing. There's a fair chance Canvey Island's second team could show the B-Wood how to support a Conference side next season.

And with Concord finally free of the meddling EU's Nazi ground grading requirements. 

Just now, Shaymen1984 said:

And with Concord finally free of the meddling EU's Nazi ground grading requirements. 

Oh my good god, please explain what the EU has to do with the FA's ground grading requirements?

5 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Oh my good god, please explain what the EU has to do with the FA's ground grading requirements?

I think (hope) he's riffing on this interview with Ian Holloway, who claims we'll be able to get rid of VAR once we've done a Brexit.

Can't argue with "I hope that we get out—Brexit—cos that's what we all voted for". The fact 100% of people voted to leave the EU is exactly why the last three years have been such a doozy.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pliny Harris said:

I think (hope) he's riffing on this interview with Ian Holloway, who claims we'll be able to get rid of VAR once we've done a Brexit.

It was a good joke :'D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

The village idiot's village idiot, Ian Holloway, is busy trying to backpedal over his splenetic outpouring on Monday in which he conflated the new handball rule enforced by VAR with the EU 'telling us what to do'. He went on to add, ' I hope we get out of the Brexit because it's what people voted for.' Lovely stuff.

Holloway is without doubt the worst TV pundit I've ever seen (not an easy award to win) He was so embarrassing on Quest TV's EFL programme with a complete lack of any knowledge of any of the clubs/players he was supposed to be commenting on, that he's not been seen for while. How has he managed to get a gig on Sky since?

• Like 1

Holloway was on the Quest programme last night. I mute the sound while he's talking, he talks absolute rubbish. He disappeared half way through a program last season. The presenter said he had a upset stomach which is not a surprise because he's full of $£it.:lol:

On 8/22/2019 at 3:02 PM, Pliny Harris said:

Can't argue with "I hope that we get out—Brexit—cos that's what we all voted for". The fact 100% of people voted to leave the EU is exactly why the last three years have been such a doozy.

…..love percentagesB)