Sign in to follow this  
Pliny Harris

Cameron King

Class player but unfortunately the only proper footballer we have. Everything went through him. Can pass, turn on the ball, shoot.  Head and shoulders above every player on that pitch 

When he's on a run with the ball at his feet he's a joy to watch. He is the type of player fans will pay money to watch.

We just need him to stay fit and to sign a new contract.

Cameron was superb tonight, BUT:- He needs to learn to pass the effing ball instead of trying to walk it into the effing net. He was guilty of it last Tuesday & Saturday. Love to see someone taking men on but by the same token you have to know when to pass.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, archietaylor7 said:

Cameron was superb tonight, BUT:- He needs to learn to pass the effing ball instead of trying to walk it into the effing net. He was guilty of it last Tuesday & Saturday. Love to see someone taking men on but by the same token you have to know when to pass.

Agree to an extent but needs better movement and space awareness ahead of him from his team mates, hopefully that will come the more they play together.

Edited by chadders
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, archietaylor7 said:

He can only pass when someone has run off him to receive ball, it's not happening that's why he holds on to ball. He's an excellent prospect.

For me as soon as Josh MacDonald is fit he gets games. He’s no worse than any other wingers playing at the moment

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ash said:

For me as soon as Josh MacDonald is fit he gets games. He’s no worse than any other wingers playing at the moment

Probably better!

4 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Just hope he comes back as he was just before injury.

I think thats unlikely but if he can play his way back to 90% of the player he was it will still be an improvement. 

I think Jamie Allen has done a decent job there btw, but i feel he would be better suited more central.

Edited by greygoose
  • Like 1

And to think, King got dropped last season in favour of an INJURED Odelusi and Simon Lenighan. 

Let that sink in for a second. 

I think most realised that he was a much better player than those who were getting shirts.

Unfortunately the man that mattered didn't :doh:

18 minutes ago, Flea said:

And to think, King got dropped last season in favour of an INJURED Odelusi and Simon Lenighan. 

Let that sink in for a second. 

Yuk..........