Sign in to follow this  
Shampoo

Bury

Bury now talking about legal actions and high court injunctions against EFL for not allowing them more time to get their takeover through.

6 hours ago, Jumbo1 said:

Bury now talking about legal actions and high court injunctions against EFL for not allowing them more time to get their takeover through.

Funny how they can find funds to pay for legal action, and the high court doesn't come cheap, but somehow failed to show evidence they had some funds in the bank to see the season out. Membership of the FA supposedly forbids clubs seeking recourse through the courts (except the CoA), but this is the problem when football thinks it's special - in the eyes of the law, it isn't, and Bury's membership is just a contractual agreement between two limited companies.

I've often wondered what the result would be of testing an expulsion in the courts. Guess we'll find out if indeed they have the cash to do so.

I assume it's the potential new owners taking court action. They apparently have £6m ready to invest. But where were they a week ago?

1 hour ago, Bubba said:

I assume it's the potential new owners taking court action. They apparently have £6m ready to invest. But where were they a week ago?

It's an absolute farce.