Sign in to follow this  
dj funky

Buzz Effect

Nice to see all the fans talking about the signings they have made at Afc Fylde,the manager having interviews saying why he has let three players go,talks about Hardy and hopes he gets a club where he can get regular football in glowing terms,the Blackpool fans are over the moon having finally got rid of Oyston and seem delighted with the new owner,so where is the buzz effect with us?seems the club like to depress us even before the season starts with not any news but well done to Shayman with his rumours thread because at least he his reminding us we still have a club.

Comparing us to a club splashing the cash 

and creating a buzz amongst the fans .. what all four them 

Get real 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Nick said:

Comparing us to a club splashing the cash 

and creating a buzz amongst the fans .. what all four them 

Get real 

Fans wanna see a club trying to entice fans. There’s been no buzz at all with the club or for anyone to even get excited. 

But heyhoe atleast we have a club to support and a chairman who doesn’t want to progress the club. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Fans wanna see a club trying to entice fans. There’s been no buzz at all with the club or for anyone to even get excited. 

But heyhoe atleast we have a club to support and a chairman who doesn’t want to progress the club. 

I look forward to you approaching Mr B to offer to invest into Fcht and taking over as a chairman from Mr Bosomworth.

Will you be available to do a Q&A with the supporters?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Shergar4 said:

How doesn’t he want to progress the club??? He does, just not at the unsustainable rate that you want him to. Invesyment has been made off the field to benefit on the field...you were at the management meeting so you know that

He doesn’t at all. He doesn’t invest enough into the club so we will never go up EVER under bosomworth. Yes it’s all good him running the club smoothly or whatever but ffs I want to see my club atleast make an attempt to the football league. 

• Like 1

AFC Fylde are the last club on earth we should be looking at concerning 'creating a buzz'.

Their showing this year was profoundly pathetic. If fans aren't gonna show up for their play-off battle now for the second season running then they never will.

More people in that town will turn up to their stadium to watch Ann flipping Widdecombe talk.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

I look forward to you approaching Mr B to offer to invest into Fcht and taking over as a chairman from Mr Bosomworth.

Will you be available to do a Q&A with the supporters?

Wonderful. A pointless reply clearly knowing that I don’t have the funds. I want to see my club try and gain promotion to the football league. With DB in charge we will never do that. 

As said above it’s great him running the club smoothly but surely at some point you want to see your club progress or atleast try! 

• Like 1

Remember Venables saying its good to talk which is the point I made about the fans over on the coast but hey Nick sorry your right why should I want to get exited about the coming season so I guess ill have to put up with your boring get real world.

• Like 2

Just now, dj funky said:

Remember Venables saying its good to talk which is the point I made about the fans over on the coast but hey Nick sorry your right why should I want to get exited about the coming season so I guess ill have to put up with your boring get real world.

Agree. Borrrriiiiinggggg Nick

Yeah they all seem happy about the next season now that the chairman is not going to Blackpool but quite a few could be moving back so could be interesting along with Fylde but still they have got Kossy to pull them in.

2 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Is Buzz Effect American, think we should sign him for post Brexit good will.

Donald is waiting until Boris is in a position to ratify this trade, apparently he comes with a shipment of chlorinated chicken

Some people setttle for mediocrity. Some will be happy to see Edward's and southwell up top because we have a team to support. Some say we cant afford a player like Rodney. Some people are like Nick, dont be like Nick.

• Like 3

You see what you want to see. You feel what you want to feel. Why don’t us fans all chip in to sign a player? Don’t be daft. We would all just rather sit behind our keyboards on here and whinge about what everybody else is trying to do

Just now, The beautiful game said:

Sorry TJ but you appear to live on a far away planet! DB invested in a new club (wanted to invest in the original club but this clearly became impossible due to the terminal level of debt). Club got 3 promotions in 5 seasons to get back to the Conference and despite 1 relegation  bounced straight back. Compared to by gone days, club is now well run and viable, despite, alas the town not backing consistently in large numbers and his record stands up to scrutiny.  Accept we aren't a Salford, Fylde, Harrogate with a pit of money to throw at it, we all have aspirations of a return to the football league (none more than DB) but only in a sustainable way. I'm sure there are plenty of people (particularly on this forum) who disagree, but I for one believe this is one of the rare HT FC commodities we've had at the club since I started going down to the Shay in the early seventies, namely a chairman who is doing a good job and doesn't treat this as an ego trip or plaything. I hope the take up on the season ticket offer is successful and look forward to on the field improvement in the coming season.

Well said 

unfortunately the TJ’s of this World think they are playing Championship manager and would gladly spend more than what’s coming in which would in turn lead to the club folding again.

• Like 1

Happy enough with the financial management by the current board but the vision of MrB parting the red sea to deliver us into the promised land is over dramatic and not entirely factual

58 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Some people setttle for mediocrity. Some will be happy to see Edward's and southwell up top because we have a team to support. Some say we cant afford a player like Rodney. Some people are like Nick, dont be like Nick.

Nothing wrong with being happy at having a team to support as 11 years ago we nearly didnt.

Nothing wrong having ambition also but were already told the club are spending at a loss so isnt that ambition of a sort already? After all our outgoings are higher than income.

The question is how much further do you push that deficit to get success and who pays for it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TJAshton said:

He doesn’t at all. He doesn’t invest enough into the club so we will never go up EVER under bosomworth. Yes it’s all good him running the club smoothly or whatever but ffs I want to see my club atleast make an attempt to the football league. 

Of course he does. He wouldn't do it otherwise. He wants the club to progress but at the same time he doesn't want it to fold either. It's all about balancing the two objectives out TJ.

• Like 1