Sign in to follow this  
Guido

Another One Missed !!

4 hours ago, Guido said:

Starting to panic now as we have made no signings and seem to be letting everyone slip through the net !!!!

Just found out that Sid Smith has left Brighouse Old Boys to join Panda !!

Terrible Fullerton :doh:

Fullarton.

2 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

I blame the weather. As soon as summer starts and the sun comes out, the club will sign and announce the new signings. 

When.....

must be sunny in Fylde, haven't they signed 7 already ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rdj said:

must be sunny in Fylde, haven't they signed 7 already ?

They're just showing off mate.

I wonder how long their chairman will keep pumping money in if they don't go up? Solihull are spending  big and I fancy them this time. Then you've got Wrexham, who might go one further than the play offs this time and I expect Chesterfield to do much better this time. Not forgetting the teams that were relegated.

If they're still in this league in 5 years time and they haven't had any decent cup runs or drawn a top Premier team, I suspect he might start  to have second thoughts.

18 minutes ago, Shaymen Stats said:

;) has anyone asked him yet? Have we emailed the club? 

I wish he'd just come out and tell us. Half way through June and we still don't know if he's bought one. He needs to.anmounce if he's bought one and then could help us to sell more. There will be many fans waiting to see if he has bought one before they buy there's.

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 2

I'd love to know who these hordes of people are who are witholding buying a season ticket pending signings.  Another **** assumption stated as fact perhaps?  Fans i've spoken to, both existing ST holders and new ones who havent already bought are simply holding off buying them until later in the Summer.  Also if the Club needed the ST money up front, surely they would have run an early purchase incentive.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, shaykehands said:

I'd love to know who these hordes of people are who are witholding buying a season ticket pending signings.  Another **** assumption stated as fact perhaps?  Fans i've spoken to, both existing ST holders and new ones who havent already bought are simply holding off buying them until later in the Summer.  Also if the Club needed the ST money up front, surely they would have run an early purchase incentive.

Haven't got mine but will be getting mine when we announce the signing of Bale from Real Madrid

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, eddie said:

Haven't got mine but will be getting mine when we announce the signing of Bale from Real Madrid

Gareth Bale signs for FCHT Jan 2025.

3 hours ago, eddie said:

And is then played in a central midfield holding role just in front of the back 4!!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Shaymen Stats said:

Have we signed Stead yet? Or is this nailed on transfer still imminent? 

Don’t know if you’re being serious. But he’s signed for Harrogate last week. 

9 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Don’t know if you’re being serious. But he’s signed for Harrogate last week. 

If I don't know something about the club or the goings ons around it, it isn't worth knowing :)

Edited by Shaymen Stats
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Shaymen Stats said:

If I don't know something about the club or the goings ons around it, it isn't worth knowing :)

Right

• Like 1

Two lads from Brighouse...stepped two levels to sign on at chip shop Guiseley...watched them a few times last season...good luck to both..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

Two lads from Brighouse...stepped two levels to sign on at chip shop Guiseley...watched them a few times last season...good luck to both..

Even I’m not bothered by this one. Need better than Brighouse players