Sign in to follow this  
PeterPan

Japan’s woman’s team

I wonder how long before females are playing in the Football League? Currently banned by FIFA rules, but that'll surely be challenged on discrimination grounds eventually. Given the money that even crap League Two clubs pay out in wages, I wouldn't blame them either.

Sexist pig 

6FC22C07-5197-45AD-A84D-42983ACD4BE2.jpeg

Edited by Nick

3 hours ago, Hoddie said:

I wonder how long before females are playing in the Football League? Currently banned by FIFA rules, but that'll surely be challenged on discrimination grounds eventually. Given the money that even crap League Two clubs pay out in wages, I wouldn't blame them either.

An interesting debate currently going on in the world of athletics . Men who were ranked at 200 or even 300 in their discipline are undergoing gender realignment and (to put it politely) are pissing all over the cream of the women and taking all the top medals . So perhaps we should be asking, how long before men take over women's football (one of the Japanese women did look slightly masculine)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PeterPan said:

Based on what I’m currently watching would they easily beat last years town side or struggle just a bit? 

It's a matter of having a Japs eye for a good woman striker.