Sign in to follow this  
archietaylor7

Kosylo

Looking down from heaven Elvis,Bowie,Freddie,Roy,Prince,must be thinking what's going on,And lets face it will Stormzy be in the charts in 40 years,one thing for sure us oldies have had the best music.

9 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Looking down from heaven Elvis,Bowie,Freddie,Roy,Prince,must be thinking what's going on,And lets face it will Stormzy be in the charts in 40 years,one thing for sure us oldies have had the best music.

Definitely. There is still some good music being made but it's a shadow of what has come before in every genre.

I went to see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood the other day and I enjoyed listening to some music from the late 60's. Vanilla Fudge's cover version of The Supremes "Keep Me Hanging On" and the Rolling Stones version of Our of Time where my favourite two songs from the film.

1 hour ago, dj funky said:

I went to an art gallery the other day to show my friend Ronnie Wood's exhibition that's currently on there.

I went a couple of weeks back and there was a great portrait of Keith Moon with a Mad Hatters hat on and he's holding a martini glass up.

Great picture. I was unable to show my friend the picture because someone had stumped up the £9500 for the painting.

A great picture and a cracking piece of rock and roll memorabilia. 

Dont know Keith Whitley wasnt a country fan until later in life when I had too as my sister was a dance teather who taught line dancing

12 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

I like some Hip* Hop but not all of it.

That hip replacement is a good one I hear - just ask chadders? :blink:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Janis said:

Dont know Keith Whitley wasnt a country fan until later in life when I had too as my sister was a dance teather who taught line dancing

Look him up you will like him I feel, died at the age of 34. His diggest hit Don´t close you eyes.

Saw Eddie Cochran and Gene Vincent in Bradford on Friday night two days before he died in that car accident in Bath, Eddie was brilliant and so ahead of his time while Gene Vincent was terrible and was booed off.

On 8/19/2019 at 11:03 PM, dj funky said:

Oh dear Afc Fylde said Kosy was best player but funny why they don't state the crowd.

Their last home game was the only one of their three home games this season they haven't published. 2443 at home to Chorley FM and 1153 home to Ebbsfleet. 

"Little White Bull" Tommy Steele. My favourite of all time, quality. Reminds me of Kosylo.

Edited by born to moan

3 minutes ago, born to moan said:

"Little White Bull" Tommy Steele. My favourite of all time, quality. Reminds me of Kosylo.

you little sentimental old codger.

1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

you little sentimental old codger.

Cant post sorry ive tried,l liked little white bull

• Haha 1

Ah that's nice when two fans like little white bull, what as Pete Wilde done to this club? ruined all the aggro from last season.

7 hours ago, dj funky said:

Ah that's nice when two fans like little white bull, what as Pete Wilde done to this club? ruined all the aggro from last season.

South Stand will be singing "Give peace a chance" before you know it:blink:

Edited by Roy Race

On 8/20/2019 at 10:21 AM, dj funky said:

Saw Eddie Cochran and Gene Vincent in Bradford on Friday night two days before he died in that car accident in Bath, Eddie was brilliant and so ahead of his time while Gene Vincent was terrible and was booed off.

That is an amazing claim to fame, I can only count on seeing Pete Shelley’s last gig, seeing the last UK appearance of Lux Interior and The Cramps, and one of the last shows of  the original line up of Iggy and The Stooges!  

• Like 1

On 8/20/2019 at 9:41 AM, Steve Lanzarote said:

Look him up you will like him I feel, died at the age of 34. His diggest hit Don´t close you eyes.

I didn't know I knew Keith Whitley until I listened to dont close your eyes!

Old school country.

4 hours ago, dj funky said:

Wild

• Like 1

Saw in Shuddersfield today that big ol’ Daniel O’Donnell is coming to town. Will djfunky turn up for him or has the death metal/gangsta rap combo on his new album lost him a few fans?

Thanks for that Pliny so its a case of getting the sleeping bag out to make sure I get on the front row but after Stormzy really looking forward to it.