Sign in to follow this  
Erik Everhard

The Two Bradfords

38 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Are due to play against at us in pre season friendlies. City and Park Avenue.

I wonder if the police will scupper it again?

Yes we know who the 2 bratfuds are ! Where you heard this from EE ? 

There both playing Brighouse Town,think Erik got the wrong town , courier headline that both Bradford clubs to play town

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shaymen Stats said:

The only team that should be referred to as 'Town' in the HALIFAX Courier should be us... 

Exactly.

The Courier site is by far the worst site I have ever been on. If you click on an item you want to read it either opens up a different page to the one you select or, it won't load/open the page you select at all. Then there the stupid "oh you've reached your 13 articles a month" crap. The list goes on.

With falling sales and a now once a week print, you would think they'd be busting a gut to get the online edition right and easy to use.

Shambles.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, eddie said:

There both playing Brighouse Town,think Erik got the wrong town , courier headline that both Bradford clubs to play town

Yes, I thought it was us at first too until I scanned the accompanying article. 

20 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Apologies, the article wouldn't open and I assumed it was us they were playing.

Nice little payday for Brigus.

They can arrange lucrative friendlies like this because their fans are good as gold whereas ours are the Millwall of the North and as a result will be banned from playing any local team bar Brighouse in a friendly. The WYPC are obviously scared of our trouble makers.

9 hours ago, Che Bentos said:

Wonder if these fixtures will affect our annual Calderdale curtain raiser? 

If they play us as well then they could be looking at £100 000 just from pre season.

On 28/05/2019, 07:03:03, Erik Everhard said:

If they play us as well then they could be looking at £100 000 just from pre season.

Whaaaaaat ? Are they charging 50 quid in. Usually 800 crowd v us plus maybe 1000 each for the other two games at  tenner a pop for adults.

1 hour ago, chadders said:

Whaaaaaat ? Are they charging 50 quid in. Usually 800 crowd v us plus maybe 1000 each for the other two games at  tenner a pop for adults.

I added an extra 0. It should have said £10 000. 

If they attract 800 against us and 1000 against Bradford and maybe 600 against BPA plus all the food and drink on top they've not done bad. 

I would think somewhere in the region of £30 000.

• Like 1