Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
José Bruno Brigido

Fan Brazilian here

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, shaycrazy said:

You could heip us by buying a season ticket. ;)

All you have to do is send him your bank details and he will buy one!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the club is able to and will return to the football league :) 

our return is imminent ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, José Bruno Brigido said:

 

Hello, my name is Bruno, I'm a Brazilian and I follow English football from afar

I sympathize primarily with Port Vale, but I also sympathize with Halifax and Hereford in England

I wanted to know, is the club able to return to the Football League in a few years? I really wanted to see Halifax in League Two, I think it's a club with growth potential

As I am from a distance, I have a doubt, currently the club has the status Semi Professional? or Professional? to be a professional club brings more benefits?

 

I liked the club, played a career in Football Manager and managed to take the club to Premier League hahaha Good luck during the season, you can get close to the playoffs

Hello and welcome to Shaymen.net.

The club has struggled lately after losing our star striker Danny Hattersley, who was very much like the Brazilian striker Zico.

We are now trying to sign a similar striker called Devante Rodney from Salford. The Halifax fans call him Dave.

I hope this information helps.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Nick said:

Yes the club is able to and will return to the football league :) 

our return is imminent ;) 

The next season of the National League will have several strong and traditional clubs like Stockport, Chesterfield, Hartlepool, Notts County

These clubs seem to have much more money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Luke said:

Why the sarcasm when the bloke is being genuine? No need really. We should be proud we have fans choosing to follow us from afar when even the Calderdale public won’t! Let’s not make ourselves look like dicks

and it’s only you that calls him Dave

It's not only me that calls him Dave.

Too late, you've already made yourself look like a dick with your post.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Luke said:

Why the sarcasm when the bloke is being genuine? No need really. We should be proud we have fans choosing to follow us from afar when even the Calderdale public won’t! Let’s not make ourselves look like dicks

and it’s only you that calls him Dave

I call him Dave also. At least Jose sympathises with us. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Luke said:

Why the sarcasm when the bloke is being genuine? No need really. We should be proud we have fans choosing to follow us from afar when even the Calderdale public won’t! Let’s not make ourselves look like dicks

and it’s only you that calls him Dave

No, it’s not. Many do, and it’s not derogatory. Very well liked down The Shay is Dave.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Lammie said:

No, it’s not. Manni Duku, and it’s not derogatory. Very well liked down The Shay is Dave.

The Count and Dave. Although the latter's family call him Rodders. Either way, he's no plonker! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, José Bruno Brigido said:

The next season of the National League will have several strong and traditional clubs like Stockport, Chesterfield, Hartlepool, Notts County

These clubs seem to have much more money

Money is not everything .. although it does help 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Nick said:

Money is not everything .. although it does help 

 

Just watched the FA Cup final Nick, or most of it. A soulless experience, Citeh with 300 millions worth of players on the bench looking embarrassed to win a boring one sided game. Much as our games this year have been awful I can’t say that I would swap it for that. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lammie said:

Just watched the FA Cup final Nick, or most of it. A soulless experience, Citeh with 300 millions worth of players on the bench looking embarrassed to win a boring one sided game. Much as our games this year have been awful I can’t say that I would swap it for that. 

I am sure city fans were bored.. 

i always find town winning 6-0 tough to take 

wilder out !!! 

;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fish in a barrel Nick, that’s all it was. Get yourself a six pack and a tape of Leeds v Chelsea FA Cup 1970 and enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lammie said:

Fish in a barrel Nick, that’s all it was. Get yourself a six pack and a tape of Leeds v Chelsea FA Cup 1970 and enjoy!

The nearest Town have come to it was when we as we're in the glue leagues and thumped teams by 6 or 7. 

Football is much better if you have a more even contest. Makes it much more interesting.

I noticed a headline the other day that said City might be disqualified from the Champions League.  I'm not sure if it's to do with the amount they've spent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Lammie said:

Just watched the FA Cup final Nick, or most of it. A soulless experience, Citeh with 300 millions worth of players on the bench looking embarrassed to win a boring one sided game. Much as our games this year have been awful I can’t say that I would swap it for that. 

Accounting for monies spent and monies received from transfers over the last 5 seasons, City have spent in excess of £560m. But its not like Watford haven't spent, racking up a net spend of £115m over the same period. 

This season's biggest net spenders were Chelsea at £133m, closely followed by Liverpool and..... Fulham, West Ham and Wolves.

It takes much more than cash to win though of course it helps.

But if clubs were ranked by how much they spent each season, City would have finished 6th bottom, Fulham would have qualified for the Champions League and Spurs would have been relegated. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brazilian:unsure:Not sure what pubic coiffures have to do with football. Although there are quite a lot of ladies body parts involved in the game:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Accounting for monies spent and monies received from transfers over the last 5 seasons, City have spent in excess of £560m. But its not like Watford haven't spent, racking up a net spend of £115m over the same period. 

This season's biggest net spenders were Chelsea at £133m, closely followed by Liverpool and..... Fulham, West Ham and Wolves.

It takes much more than cash to win though of course it helps.

But if clubs were ranked by how much they spent each season, City would have finished 6th bottom, Fulham would have qualified for the Champions League and Spurs would have been relegated. 

Things like who the manager is, youth policy, development and good old value for money all play a big part.

If it was just down to money then Salford should and would have won our league.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18 May 2019 at 18:56:33, Che Bentos said:

The Count and Dave. Although the latter's family call him Rodders. Either way, he's no plonker! 

Is only Fools and Horses on Brazilian Dave? Otherwise Jose may be sat for hours with his Club Tropicana-Skircoat phrase book trying to work it out!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Is only Fools and Horses on Brazilian Dave? Otherwise Jose may be sat for hours with his Club Tropicana-Skircoat phrase book trying to work it out!

According to Google Translate, the Portuguese for 'plonker' and 'Rodders' are the same words although perhaps with different definitions! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Che Bentos said:

According to Google Translate, the Portuguese for 'plonker' and 'Rodders' are the same words although perhaps with different definitions! 

Are you pulling my Rodney?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...