Sign in to follow this  
neilstewart

North/South playoffs

Got it in my head that Spennymore are a money team? If thats correct i'll he routing for Chorley not least because they have been knocking on the door for years 

Best outcome they can bring serious numbers if they are playing for something next season, whilst i'm assuming we would have seen the coach driver and his dog from Spennymore 

23 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Best outcome they can bring serious numbers if they are playing for something next season, whilst i'm assuming we would have seen the coach driver and his dog from Spennymore 

saw spenny at York last season , I know a lot closer to York than at the shay,but they took over 500 and made more noise than the minstermen in a 2-2 draw

Well done Chorley, unlucky at the Shay 2 years ago and pipped at the post by Stockport this season, certainly desevre it.

35 minutes ago, kirkbymoorsidesteve said:

saw spenny at York last season , I know a lot closer to York than at the shay,but they took over 500 and made more noise than the minstermen in a 2-2 draw

Took 1.300 today with few hundred locked out 

Good turnout today. Chorley had the edge in a game of few chances before extra time. First three penalties missed and it looked as if Spennymoor would take it on pens. Hobbs played for Spennymoor but didn’t have a great game and got subbed. Chorley definitely buying in to the tinpot element of non league as when the players were lining up for the penalties the tannoy announced pies, chips, burgers now all a pound in the cafe!

Woking always on top in their game, but a team of conference south players. Need a big overhaul to compete. Reverted to part time for this season, but I think they’ll go full time next year 

11 minutes ago, bernie winters said:

It will be nice to see Josh Wilson back where he should be playing next season.

You never know, they might retain him . Chorley and Stockport will be carrying a number of players that we know aren't up to the challenges of this league . They might get away with it in the first season but won't in the long term

12 minutes ago, bernie winters said:

It will be nice to see Josh Wilson back where he should be playing next season.

It will be nice ,Never thought Aspin gave him a fair crack here ,But some of his decisions were strange to say the least despite him being reviered like a god  by some.

Ryan Hall (Chorley) who used to play at Brighouse had a really good game .Have to agree Lammie ,Hibbs was poor and should have been subbed earlier giving the the ball from poor passing several times.

Scrappy 90 mins,but extra time and pens really enjoyable.

Ryan plays for Spennymoor think he out of contract now. 

Ryan  was their main danger.Similar size to Kozylo ,hard working and very direct.Hope JF was their to witness.

He left our place last year to take a better job in Huddersfield doubt he would be able to go full time but I would have him as a player

8 hours ago, malifax said:

He left our place last year to take a better job in Huddersfield doubt he would be able to go full time but I would have him as a player

Is that the lad who was at Vardys academy?