Sign in to follow this  
Hoddie

Excuses started already

4 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Bitching about the manager's "foot in mouth" disease, coming at a great time with the club trying to sell season tickets. JF could deny the Holocaust and you and Scot would find some way to defend him.

So would you rather he lied to fans Hoddie? 

1 hour ago, Scot said:

No, but a bit of tact would be helpful don't you think?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scot said:

He could have opted to keep his mouth shut. As some on here keep saying ad infinitum (and I paraphrase)  "If you can`t say anything positive, don`t say anything"

4 hours ago, Scot said:

Not the time to moan about resources Scot. Even you should agree with that. We know things are tight, we aren't daft and none of us are expecting top signings on thousands a week.

The board and quite a few fans are really trying to create a feel good factor and are promoting the club and the great initiative as much as possible so it would be much better if JF sang from the same hymn sheet as everyone else. 

I'm sure he'll have one or two gems tucked up his sleeve.

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 3

Having had another quick read through the article I think what he has said is fair and I don’t think it’s negative at all. Certainly not enough to deter people buying a season ticket. Just a little warning to the people that have their head in the clouds and think we should win the league to be aware of what we are up against. Sensationalist thread in my opinion to whip up not needed negativity against the manager. 

1 hour ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Having had another quick read through the article I think what he has said is fair and I don’t think it’s negative at all. Certainly not enough to deter people buying a season ticket. Just a little warning to the people that have their head in the clouds and think we should win the league to be aware of what we are up against. Sensationalist thread in my opinion to whip up not needed negativity against the manager. 

They would t change and they'll expect the unachievable.

For the other 90 odd % of us let's just hear plenty of positivity from now on. 

I really do hope we make an enquiry about Dave. Whether he is out of our price range or not I do hope we at least make the call after the play offs. If Salford go up then they may not bother re signing him. There will obviously be lots of competition but let's get in there.

Edited by Erik Everhard

27 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Well, after reading the article I will be putting off buying a season ticket for a while. Excuses and mediocrity are not something I want to buy with my hard earned brass. I want a manager who is positive about the upcoming season, if anyone is not confident about a top seven finish at least they should not be at the club. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Well, after reading the article I will be putting off buying a season ticket for a while. Excuses and mediocrity are not something I want to buy with my hard earned brass. I want a manager who is positive about the upcoming season, if anyone is not confident about a top seven finish at least they should not be at the club. 

Already bought mine Trev.

Taking grandkids too....we are staying...say we are staying up...