Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Playoffs

12 minutes ago, Nick said:

Fylde won 

did not Expect  that 

well organised Team. Still seen nothing in this division that we should be scared of.;)

• Like 2

I know they'd bring a good following and some money with them, but in a traditionalist and I want Notts County to stay up. Restore some natural order in football. 

1 hour ago, francisfirth said:

So it's Pretend Team From the West Midlands 0 Another Hobbyist Club Near Blackpool 1. I bet football league can't wait. 

You would love to be in there position..

It's sad that such a historic club are now at this level. They're not exactly trophy laden but a proper genuine club. 

I won't rejoice in whatever money we can make off the back if them. Yes money all helps but it's small time behaviour to revel in making money from them. 

9 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

It's sad that such a historic club are now at this level. They're not exactly trophy laden but a proper genuine club. 

I won't rejoice in whatever money we can make off the back if them. Yes money all helps but it's small time behaviour to revel in making money from them. 

Rumoured to have had the 3rd highest budget in League 2 . Whatever their history, their mismanagement and fall from grace is a footballing embarrassment . Hope they sort themselves out and keep hold of their fanbase

• Like 1

Their fan base will still be there and if they’re looking like winning the title will be pushing 10,000

1 hour ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Their tenure in non league will be temporary.  They'll sort themselves out and eventually get promoted.  In the meantime I'm looking forward to playing them.  Nottingham a great city to visit, a big crowd/occasion and certainly more enticing than Boreham bloody wood.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, shaykehands said:

Their tenure in non league will be temporary.  They'll sort themselves out and eventually get promoted.  In the meantime I'm looking forward to playing them.  Nottingham a great city to visit, a big crowd/occasion and certainly more enticing than Boreham bloody wood.

Potentially another good home gate

we want Stockport notts Wrexham etc to go well next year .. alongside us

that way we get big home gates and more money 

1 hour ago, Jmc said:

Their fan base will still be there and if they’re looking like winning the title will be pushing 10,000

Think they had over 18000 for a couple of home games- not sure why-must have been some sort of offer

Just now, shayman v said:

Think they had over 18000 for a couple of home games- not sure why-must have been some sort of offer

Think they did a pay what you want day and on another occasion they did an adults for £1

First season I watched the Shaymen 1965/66 among our opponents Notts County,, Chesterfield, Stockport ,Torquay And Hartlepool its like being back in the 4th Division. 

• Like 1