SHAY man

Areas you'd improve for Next season??

33 minutes ago, rdj said:

I was assuming most fans will take advantage of the too good to turn down offer of approx £8.50 per game by buying a season ticket !!

Yes indeed let's hope so.

On 4/27/2019, 8:09:53, Steve Lanzarote said:
Just now, chadders said:

Yes indeed let's hope so.

Will the club have someone promoting and  selling season tickets  at the Halifax Show in August ?

4 minutes ago, chadders said:

Think Icke is referring to The Halifax Charity Gala on Saturday June 8th where we will have a promotional push/sales presence in addition we will also be at the Junior World Cup at the Shay on Saturday 11th May plus the excellent AFC Halifax Charity Day on Saturday 18 th  May. The Halifax Show I think will clash with the first game of next season and is after the cut off point to buy but hopefully the last minute surge will mean the deadline has to be extended. Icke and other volunteers are doing a great job getting the season ticket flyers round pubs, cafes etc in order to reach out to both new and lapsed Shaymen fans to buy into this fantastic initiative.

Am glad the club listened to the suggestion of having a an appearance at the shay junior World Cup. Is the prefect place to flog a few season tickets. 

1 hour ago, chadders said:

Think Icke is referring to The Halifax Charity Gala on Saturday June 8th where we will have a promotional push/sales presence in addition we will also be at the Junior World Cup at the Shay on Saturday 11th May plus the excellent AFC Halifax Charity Day on Saturday 18 th  May. The Halifax Show I think will clash with the first game of next season and is after the cut off point to buy but hopefully the last minute surge will mean the deadline has to be extended. Icke and other volunteers are doing a great job getting the season ticket flyers round pubs, cafes etc in order to reach out to both new and lapsed Shaymen fans to buy into this fantastic initiative.

Great to hear of the planned promotional activities,  keeping momentum during the summer break.  Forgot about the 31.7.19 cut off date for buying season tickets.

• Like 1

On 27/04/2019, 08:01:31, Lammie said:

Get rid of that dirge music before the teams come out. What was wrong with Hawaii 5-0?

Strings for Yasmin by Tin Tin Out. I think it’s very atmospheric. Makes the hairs stand on the back of my neck in anticipation. 

• Like 1