Sign in to follow this  
Ademfax

Where’s Wally Fullarton ?

Great result to end the home season , post match celebrations in the banqueting suite with the end of season playing awards etc. Shame the manager couldn’t be bothered to attend - disgusting !! 

Edited by Ademfax
Spelling mistake
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ademfax said:

Great result to end the home season , post match celebrations in the banqueting suite with the end of season playing awards etc. Shame the manager couldn’t be bothered to attend - disgusting !! 

Maybe he didn’t go because he doesn’t want to meet people like you who slag off for no reason.

• Like 1

Just now, Forever a Shayman said:

Maybe he didn’t go because he doesn’t want to meet people like you who slag off for no reason.

Think you can probably find a reason over the course of the season. 

My first post on this forum and I just say I thought it was disgusting that the manager didn’t attend the post match celebrations / end of season awards and I get accused of slagging off the manager !!  I thought it was a valid comment as did many other fans in the banqueting suite , 

PS he wasn’t chatting to Dave with a view to signing him as he (Dave) was in attendance at the awards presentation ! 

Edited by Ademfax
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ademfax said:

My first post on this forum and I just say I thought it was disgusting that the manager didn’t attend the post match celebrations / end of season awards and I get accused of slagging off the manager !!  I thought it was a valid comment as did many other fans in the banqueting suite , 

PS he wasn’t chatting to Dave with a view to signing him as he (Dave) was in attendance at the awards presentation ! 

Did you ask Any One why JF wasn't there?

10 minutes ago, Ademfax said:

Maybe the season has not finished yet and he wants to consentrate/plan the fylde game? Players take the plaudits managers take stick(most of the time) I like the fact he wasn't there!

8 minutes ago, Ademfax said:

I have been to a few Match dining and after match presentations and he tends to come up when the players have left and talks with the Chairman,Some Managers prefer to keep there distance from the players.Bottom line to disappointing a few he won’t be getting sacked anytime soon ,If you cannot handle it go and support ManCity they always have plenty of tickets available a real glory hunters club.

Just now, Forever a Shayman said:

I have been to a few Match dining and after match presentations and he tends to come up when the players have left and talks with the Chairman,Some Managers prefer to keep there distance from the players.Bottom line to disappointing a few he won’t be getting sacked anytime soon ,If you cannot handle it go and support ManCity they always have plenty of tickets available a real glory hunters club.

Not completely true, whilst he won't be going this summer. This time next season he will be close to be out of contract so he has a year left at most

1 minute ago, Greggs said:

Not completely true, whilst he won't be going this summer. This time next season he will be close to be out of contract so he has a year left at most

And if we are promoted?

1 hour ago, Ademfax said:

Maybe he thought if people can’t be bothered to spell my name correctly whilst slagging me off on the message board then I cant be bothered going to the end of season awards. 

Who knows why he wasn’t there, maybe he had personal problems, maybe he didn’t want to go, maybe he was told not to go....to say it’s disgusting without knowing why he didn’t attend is outrageous in itself. You’re assuming he couldn’t be bothered because that’s what you want to believe. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Greggs said:

If he gets sacked Greggs he will probably deserve it ,I will trust Chairman on this one even though he’s got things wrong in the past ,If we had converted 10 of our draws to wins we would be in the playoffs fine margins between success and missing out.

34 minutes ago, Ademfax said:

You said you hadn’t abused the Manager but what is the title of the thread Where’s Wally Fullerton?Or we you thinking of the old Aussie Rugby league international Wally Fullarton Smith?

27 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Maybe he was checking the forum to see if Scot needed to pipe up. 

Still here Hoddie 

you’d miss me if I wasn’t 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ademfax said:

Change in personnel and formation today results in a good win at home.

That should be what matters I would have thought 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Maybe he was checking the forum to see if Scot needed to pipe up. 

Not bagpipes please. Anything but that.....

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Luke said:

I attended the end of season event and like yourself, I noticed JF wasn’t there. So unlike you, I asked someone where he’d got to. I was told the manager and his back room staff were in the dressing room cleaning away the equipment and kit because the kitman was on holiday today. JF wanted the awards to go on without him so the players could get off home. Nothing to see here

Sounds like he’s a hard working and decent Wally after all.

Next Fullarton thread will be along in a moment.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Luke said:

I attended the end of season event and like yourself, I noticed JF wasn’t there. So unlike you, I asked someone where he’d got to. I was told the manager and his back room staff were in the dressing room cleaning away the equipment and kit because the kitman was on holiday today. JF wanted the awards to go on without him so the players could get off home. Nothing to see here

Manager working after the game ?

What a bas****d