Shaymen2008

Leyton Orient match.

Good luck to the travelling fans tomorrow I hope the team put on a good display and come away with a positive result. It would be great if we could nick three points off them although a lot of us would be happy with a point right now.

The only thing I would ask JF for is a team that will carry some purpose going forward and not a team that intends to defend for 90 minutes and plays hoof ball. I know we have lost two attacking midfielders in Hardy and Ferry but we still have the likes of King and Kossylo who given the chance can link up with Rodney and Duko. 

The board have given the fans an incentive to buy season tickets and get behind the team let's see the management and players give the fans something to be optimistic about.

If we win it'll be 0-1, I can't see us setting up for any other optimum result against the Orient, if the game is too open their midfield and strike force will gain too many chances. We do have Duku and Rodney going forward now, so even if the midfield is completely defensive there is a slim chance of them producing something when the ball is spewed up to them. 

Wasn't at the Eastleigh away game, but fan reports said we played well, though Eastleigh did have their chances and Johnson played a blinder to stop them from scoring at all. 

If we get a win we won't win 3-0 outright like we did with the Un-Billheathables. It will only be 0-1. 

I'd settle for 0-0 or 1-1 too. Those results are at least in the realm of likelihood- as is any kind of win for Leyton Orient. 

Fair amount of Town fans at the train station fifteen mins ago when I dropped off.

Shame the train is delayed by 35 mins! 

36 minutes ago, mj85 said:

Fair amount of Town fans at the train station fifteen mins ago when I dropped off.

Shame the train is delayed by 35 mins! 

Typical, what the weather like?

For once being abroad has its advantage 

for shaymen player being over seas means you are charged more 

Edited by Nick
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The beautiful game said:

Travelling on the train into London from East Anglia, weather very grey but mild, expect it's a little better in Lanzarote!!

Pissing down actually and cold for us about 16 degrees.

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

For once being abroad has its advantage 

for shaymen player being over seas means you are charged more 

Now there you go BOD live streaming for overseas at a good price for you no idea how much say 120? or even a season ticket price. Better than player.

Usual price seems to be £6.99 for Orient games, no doubt they've reduced today for us tight northern gits. I'd be happy to buy an online season ticket for video streams if it was reasonably priced. Must be outside UK because domestic rights are held by BT or whoever does it these days.

Agree 

I have suggested many things to the club to encourage the overseas guys 

I sponsor a players kit so I get a shirt to run round Oslo in .. or work out at the gym in .. 

but would love a subscription service 

live stream games, home programmes posted, 

even overseas club/season ticket membership where several supporters club together to share a season ticket.. 

nick 

Didn't realise that Leyton Orient streaming offer was only for people living outside the UK! Time to set up my own autonomous state.

5 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

Didn't realise that Leyton Orient streaming offer was only for people living outside the UK! Time to set up my own autonomous state.

If you have a VP line move your comp to Spain etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Usual price seems to be £6.99 for Orient games, no doubt they've reduced today for us tight northern gits. I'd be happy to buy an online season ticket for video streams if it was reasonably priced. Must be outside UK because domestic rights are held by BT or whoever does it these days.

Will be down to the 2:45 - 5:15 black out that it can’t be shown in the UK. Seen the two Old Firm clubs doing something very similar in the past. 

Can’t argue with the starting 11 

so want king and Hanson to have good games 

nick 

4 hours ago, Hoddie said:

And it would break the rules on not broadcasting 3pm kick offs

FC Halifax Town: 1 Sam Johnson, 4 Nathan Clarke, 5 Matty Brown, 6 Josh Staunton, 7 Matty Kosylo, 8 Cameron King, 18 James Berrett, 34 Manny Duku, 35 Devante Rodney, 39 Joe Skarz, 40 Jacob Hanson
Subs: 21 Shaun Rowley, 10 Jonathan Edwards. 19 Jordan Preston, 33 Ryan Gondoh, 37 Scott Quigley

Trust me the ref is not going to let us win this based on his performance so far