Sign in to follow this  
shaymen down under

Season Tickets

Very happy with how the behind the scenes stuff at the club is going on. Just a shame that on the pitch is abit **** really. 

Kits out early, Social media updates constantly, season tickets out early and a good price. Well done to DB.

That’s even slightly tempting for a none town fan. I’d have to go 11 home games to get value for money! Superb offer!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Very happy with how the behind the scenes stuff at the club is going on. Just a shame that on the pitch is abit **** really. 

Kits out early, Social media updates constantly, season tickets out early and a good price. Well done to DB.

It will be a bit shitter if people like you decide not to buy a season ticket and the budget gets reduced.............just saying.

• Like 2

Just now, Shaymen0 said:

It will be a bit shitter if people like you decide not to buy a season ticket and the budget gets reduced.............just saying.

£199 isn’t going to get us a 20 goal a season striker. 

It’s a great thing that DB has done this and 90% chance will take him up on the offer .

Just now, TJAshton said:

It’s a great thing that DB has done this and 90% chance will take him up on the offer .

I wonder if DB ever gets the feeling he just can’t win? Get your hands in your pocket 

• Like 3

Just now, TJAshton said:

Have you ever thought about a career as a football manager or football club owner as you clearly seem to know everything that is required to successfully run a club from top to bottom? You must have a really good job to not want to pursue something that you know everything about? 

• Like 2

Great offer from club, lets hope they get it advertised in all right places and really drive it forward now.

Whatever people think about the manager/ players ect theres no one more important than the supporters and the ckub are offering real value here so lets support it.

Great offer.

i don’t want to be pessimistic but I think this offer should’ve been put forward as an early bird to try and get as many people on board as possible and then say raise to £250.00 in July? Either way I will be buying one as it’s great value when you consider it’s a £20.00 flat rate for an adult on a match day.

We really do need to get on board everyone now and back the club as the board have done their part with this offer.

Lets get the message around and try and get some funds into the coffers to sign some decent players for next season! 

15 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Brilliant. I'm tempted.

Hahaha even I'm tempted.

Great offers. Wonder what's changed that's made this affordable?

• Like 1

Just now, Shergar4 said:

Have you ever thought about a career as a football manager or football club owner as you clearly seem to know everything that is required to successfully run a club from top to bottom? You must have a really good job to not want to pursue something that you know everything about? 

Go on what have I said now that’s upset you. I’ve said it’s a great deal and will more than likely take him up on the offer. I can’t make every game next season as it is 

Just now, johngrantsnumber1 said:

I wonder if DB ever gets the feeling he just can’t win? Get your hands in your pocket 

And watch JF p@ss the money away on another Preston or Lennigan. He may even bolster his six man defence up to turn all those 1-0 defeats into goalless draws :lol:

I was seriously not going to renew next year after this season. I was very 50/50 last year and decided to at the last minute. This offer though really is a no brainier. £199  allowing 13 games to be missed, this last week alone would have been £60 with the 3 home games.

well done the club for actually listening 

• Like 1

No one can say the club don’t care about the fans after this. Amazing offer, far surpasses what I was expecting

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Hahaha even I'm tempted.

Great offers. Wonder what's changed that's made this affordable?

What are the chances(and this is only a guess as I know f all about business) but did the board take the hit on the fans to go full time last year. And could there be less costs because we are now full time? Or maybe they thought we would have a s**t season and have to fork out on a payout and the cost of a new manager? I don't know just throwing things out there.

Edited by Shaymen0

1 minute ago, Shaymen2008 said:

And watch JF p@ss the money away on another Preston or Lennigan. He may even bolster his six man defence up to turn all those 1-0 defeats into goalless draws :lol:

This is what’s worrying me. Recruitment is piss poor. 

1 minute ago, TJAshton said:

Go on what have I said now that’s upset you. I’ve said it’s a great deal and will more than likely take him up on the offer. I can’t make every game next season as it is 

You can miss 13 and will still be a £1 in profit

• Like 1