Sign in to follow this  
shaymenRup

Desire

If I were David Bosomworth at full time I would  have ordered Fullarton to have shown Kosylo the door, he is taking the you know what. Let's be honest Fullarton is not taking us anywhere, Brown and Clarke are keeping him in his job. I fear for the future unless Dithering Dave grows a pair.

• Like 1

Just now, last_chance_saloon said:

All negative folk out today. Was talking to Naill Maher at the end of the game, I apologised on behalf of the morons that were booing their own team.

He said it's a shame the home support has such a large toxic atmosphere in some quarters.

My five year old didn't understand why the 'Halifax fans were being mean to their own players'

Wisest words I heard spoken in the Eas Stand.

He didn't pay £20 to watch that crap.

1 minute ago, last_chance_saloon said:

All negative folk out today. Was talking to Naill Maher at the end of the game, I apologised on behalf of the morons that were booing their own team.

He said it's a shame the home support has such a large toxic atmosphere in some quarters.

My five year old didn't understand why the 'Halifax fans were being mean to their own players'

Wisest words I heard spoken in the Eas Stand.

Because if they are anything like the users of this forum. Then they will no doubt be complete bell ends 

1 hour ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Because we care about the club and when the players put on a display Like today people are rightly frustrated and voice their frustrations. If the players put a shift in and try to win and the manager sends a team out to try and win a game then fans will understand if you're unlucky providing they see commitment and desire.

No no. Players always go out onto the pitch to win a game JGN1 says so. Ignore the 6 defenders we usually have on the pitch. 

And the one shot on target that was meant to be a cross. The manager sent a team out there to win that game today. 

Ignore the 11 players we had in the box to defend set pieces at 0-0 we did everything we could. 

I mean the 75th throw down the line or chipped free kick to the back stick might have come to something. 

I don't buy this 'i pay my money so I can can say what I like nonsense' if it's so bad, don't come. Don't pay, put your money and negative energy somewhere productive.

My little lad was at his second game today, he had his brand new first town shirt on. He still hasn't seen a town win, or a goal but he still wants to come again. 

The thing that put him off the most wasn't the result, or the 'bloody tripe' served up, it was the vitriol and hate coming from the terraces, basically surrounded by it.

The deafening chorus of boos didn't help too. That's what ruined his matchday experience, not the team, or manager or players or result.

Edited by last_chance_saloon
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Because if they are anything like the users of this forum. Then they will no doubt be complete bell ends 

Oh bore off. The difference is he is getting paid to be there. Some people have spend hundreds and hundreds of pounds to watch complete scripted dross. 

If he watched that today and doesn't understand why people booed he's a moron. Dont appologise on our behalf we meant every single second of it. 

Oh by the way. Not going next season wasn't a threat it was a promise. 

If Fullarton goes i will back it. I will not be made out by a clown like you not to be a proper fan because i'm not willing to spend £350 to watch 15 ****ing goals. 

I will not attend because i care more about this club than you will ever know. 

• Like 1

Just now, Greggs said:

Oh bore off. The difference is he is getting paid to be there. Some people have spend hundreds and hundreds of pounds to watch complete scripted dross. 

If he watched that today and doesn't understand why people booed he's a moron. Dont appologise on our behalf we meant every single second of it. 

Oh by the way. Not going next season wasn't a threat it was a promise. 

If Fullarton goes i will back it. I will not be made out by a clown like you not to be a proper fan because i'm not willing to spend £350 to watch 15 ****ing goals. 

I will not attend because i care more about this club than you will ever know. 

Do you honestly think it’s productive to boo your own team off? Yes they are paid to be there however they are human beings and have feelings like the rest of us. I can tell you that it’s counter productive.

And you tell yourself that. I will spend £350 on a season ticket and be less of a fan than you. That’s fine. 

3 minutes ago, last_chance_saloon said:

I don't buy this 'i pay my money so I can can say what I like nonsense' if it's so bad, don't come. Don't pay, put your money and negative energy somewhere productive.

My little lad was at his second game today, he had his brand new first town shirt on. He still hasn't seen a town win, or a goal but he still wants to come again. 

The thing that put him off the most wasn't the result, or the 'bloody tripe' served up, it was the vitriol and hate coming from the terraces, basically surrounded by it.

The deafening chorus of boos didn't help too. That's what ruined his matchday experience, not the team, or manager or players or result.

I'm sorry your little lad had to hear it. But how exactly do you expect people to voice there frustrations? 

The board are stupid enough to believe everything is hunky dory if people don't do it. 

Infact if the fans hadn't of done it last season Heath would have succedded in taking us down. 

Again i'm sorry he had ro hear it but the people that run the club need to hear it. 

Just now, last_chance_saloon said:

No club if they do. I do partially agree with some of what you say and some fans do get too worked up at times. 

Football is a passionate game. Fans get carried away and act a lot different to how they do out in the real world. A friend of mine told me some stories about watching Leeds as a kid in the late 60's and early 70's and by the end of the decade he followed them everywhere. Some of the stuff would make your hair curl and it was not too dissimilar to a war zone. 

Football has changed a lot over the years and you don't see the bookend like you did but you will always hear swearing and, it's The Shay, you will ALWAYS hear moaning. We could be 5-0 up but if a player runs the ball down the channel to waste a bit of time you can guarantee someone in the East Stand will boo him.

If it had been me I would have e hoped for a win so your lad doesn't experience as many boos etc. Although, I would prefer warn him that he'll hear fowl language and maybe see grown men getting wound up.

12 minutes ago, last_chance_saloon said:

Great post. Let’s just hope the negativity doesn’t rub off on him. They could try using the energy they put into being negative by chanting in the south stand. Oh no. Don’t be silly 

• Like 1

Agree last chance if some people on here had watched the stuff served up in the late 70's 80's and early 90's this board would explode with the vitriol they would spout. Fortunately for the teams and managers we had then it was limited to the odd letter in the Courier or in Billy Ayres case some half hearted chant of Ayre out.  

I go to the Shay to support my team yes sometimes it good over the last 50 years it most likely been bad but hey its my club the one I support  and will continue to do so while I'm able. I just wish some posters on here would think what they say if you wouldn't say it to someone face to face then what gives the right to say it on here in most case anonymously. 

• Like 2

Don't agree with booing your own team but in happens at all grounds nowadays not just the Shay, no surprise when there is no respect for anything out on the streets either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, last_chance_saloon said:

Vitriol and hate from the terraces ??? Must have been at a different game today 

1 hour ago, last_chance_saloon said:

What put my son off was the shower of **** on the pitch. I'd hardly call the chorus of boos today deafening! More deafening was the yellow team leader announcement on the PA due to the fire alarms going off under the stand. They even had to shut the burger bar as a precautionary measure. Hundreds of chips fried needlessly. 

• Like 1

Could not believe the way the lads backed the team in the South Stand so we all have the right to boo after a performance like today and for the record I think our fans have been brilliant this season with the dross which we have had to put up with.

• Like 1

Fans were greet first half and the noise from the south stand was great.

Unfortunately the team reciprocated with a second hald devoid of anything. 

Although i didnt and never boo, i dont blame those that did. That performance was sh!te and whilst we are naming names for me Kosylo and Skarz can go for me. Both contributed nothing to the game and were liabilities for most of the time.

Worst performance ive ever seen from Kosylo, just didnt seem interested and repeatedly made the wrong decisions giving the ball away, running down dead ends or just losing posession too easily. His foul also led to the penalty being conceded.

7 hours ago, Shergar4 said:

Can’t look at this game in isolation. Too many players had off days and those just happened to be our most creative players in King, Kosylo and the front 2. It happens unfortunately, we all have off days. We have to look at the last 6 games or so where we have picked up a enough points  to keep us in the league. I admit today was lacklustre and a difficult watch but unfortunately you could support any team in England and days like today happen. 

True. It's the other how ever many that gets this reaction from the fans. Ok, we are more or less safe and we've played 3 games in 8 days. Fair enough. It's the Simon Lenighan era Town and the 2 goals in 2 months Town that are fresh in the minds of supporters. 

I honestly don't know which  way next season will go with JF in charge. If it's the same tactics as most of this season then the club will start with money trouble again because I can see a few sub 1000 crowds.

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, shaymenRup said:

Fans were greet first half and the noise from the south stand was great.

Unfortunately the team reciprocated with a second hald devoid of anything. 

Although i didnt and never boo, i dont blame those that did. That performance was sh!te and whilst we are naming names for me Kosylo and Skarz can go for me. Both contributed nothing to the game and were liabilities for most of the time.

Worst performance ive ever seen from Kosylo, just didnt seem interested and repeatedly made the wrong decisions giving the ball away, running down dead ends or just losing posession too easily. His foul also led to the penalty being conceded.

He's counting down the days by the looks of it. I don't think he'll be at Salford though. You never know I suppose but I'm thinking if Stockport come up he might go there. I don't think Fylde will want him. 

On 30/03/2019, 22:23:06, Jmc said:

Vitriol and hate from the terraces ??? Must have been at a different game today 

No. One moron at the end called Fullarton a cancer on the club. 

Also, chatting to a couple of the players at the end, they said that some factions of the fans are 'toxic'.

Small world is football, players talk, if a potential signing asks what the club is like, what's stopping them saying that large sections of the support are 'toxic' and turn on their own team, hardly a good reputation to have.

On 30/03/2019, 21:11:51, Greggs said:

No no. Players always go out onto the pitch to win a game JGN1 says so. Ignore the 6 defenders we usually have on the pitch. 

And the one shot on target that was meant to be a cross. The manager sent a team out there to win that game today. 

Ignore the 11 players we had in the box to defend set pieces at 0-0 we did everything we could. 

I mean the 75th throw down the line or chipped free kick to the back stick might have come to something. 

It was actually two shots, one from Kosylo and one charged down goal bound effort from Staunton.

With regards to the long ball forward, little option on that bobbly mess of a pitch.

On 30/03/2019, 21:03:13, johngrantsnumber1 said:

You are a user of this forum.

On 30/03/2019, 22:03:13, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Calling every other forum user a bell end. Classy. It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

9 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Calling every other forum user a bell end. Classy. It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

Careful, he'll call you a bully. Oh and you're my bumchum. I've not heard that word since I was at school and that was over 30 years ago.

Oh, and be careful not to mention anyone's job or what they do for a living because that has f*** all to do with this forum. That from the man who said he was a successful businessman and he sells sheds.

I think his heads in one of his sheds.