Jump to content
chadders

Ebbsfleet game....

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Wilder Bollox said:

More chance of seeing Kylie Minogue in East Stand farting at Born To Moan

Funny you should say that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

More chance of seeing Kylie Minogue in East Stand farting at Born To Moan

When tickets go on sale for that Bollox hope we are doing OAP concessions and I get a freebie.

PS Kylie Minogue can fart on me anytime she likes, as long as she doesn't sing.

Edited by born to moan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, shaymanandy said:

Especially as the egg chasers are at home on Sunday 

Just to fit in a Grid Iron match and some Tractor contests on the remaining free days, be reet! #valueforCalderdaleMBC

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Just to fit in a Grid Iron match and some Tractor contests on the remaining free days, be reet! #valueforCalderdaleMBC

Have the animal protection part of the council thought about introducing a mole colony under the pitch? Just to get the full use of pitch and the earth underneath.

Edited by Erik Everhard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the Shay has games Thursday Rugby (Reserves v Keighley) Saturday Football Sunday Rugby Tuesday Football.

 

Hope it stands up to it.

 

Also why do the rugby team play reserve games on the pitch in such poor condition anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

So the Shay has games Thursday Rugby (Reserves v Keighley) Saturday Football Sunday Rugby Tuesday Football.

 

Hope it stands up to it.

 

Also why do the rugby team play reserve games on the pitch in such poor condition anyway 

The reserve rugby game should be called off from The Shay and an alternative venue should be found.

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

The reserve rugby game should be called off from The Shay and an alternative venue should be found.

*The rugby club should be politely escorted back to Thrum Hall car park and made to run into lampposts for training.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

The reserve rugby game should be called off from The Shay and an alternative venue should be found.

Already has if anyone bothered to check.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/03/2019, 20:23:52, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

They only changed it around the time you posted so all prior posts were relevant 

Don't worry mate, the sad little man always has to have a dig. Pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...