Sign in to follow this  
SHAY man

Barnet

6 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I have a funny feeling we're going to score in a minute. We're gonna score in a minute. Score in a minute, we're gonna score in a minute.

Again Erik, again! 

• Like 2

What has the first half performance been like? I have been trying to listen to the commentary but cannot understand half of it. I didn't know which team has scored until they said Kossy had had a shot saved and somebody stuck the rebound in.

• Like 1

Just now, Shaymen2008 said:

What has the first half performance been like? I have been trying to listen to the commentary but cannot understand half of it. I didn't know which team has scored until they said Kossy had had a shot saved and somebody stuck the rebound in.

Loanee Dave scores for us. We seem to be doing quite well.

Judging by twitter it’s all us until we scored then Barnet have tried to come back into it 

Hope JF hasn’t sacrificed defence in favour of attacking football, this could make for success, entertainment and bring the crowds back!  We’ll be needing Wembley suits, a 2nd doctor and for fans to turn up at games before 2:59! Get a grip JF and the BOD!

Edited by vinnyweknuts
  • Like 2

Just now, Nick said:

Judging by twitter it’s all us until we scored then Barnet have tried to come back into it 

I just hope JF doesn't decide to sit back and defend our lead. 

5 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Loanee Dave scores for us. We seem to be doing quite well.

Ha ha! Love it! Our new hero Dave! Get the shirts printed! 

Into the top half.

Fine margins, but winning just 6 of the 16 drawn games would have Town in a playoff spot. 

Just now, mj85 said:

Into the top half.

Fine margins, but winning just 6 of the 16 drawn games would have Town in a playoff spot. 

Aye. Despite me enjoying our lead I couldn't help but think what if he'd played like this months ago? We have the players to play in this formation.