Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Erik Everhard

Unanimous

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Greggs said:

I won't be going to home games until the board do the right thing for the club. As a season ticket holder for 25 years i don't want to go down this route. But the board want to missmanage the club i wont be throwing my money into it. The thought of paying for a season ticket to see us do bugger all not even scoring a goal. These last few games i've felt like i've been mugged leaving that ground. 

I'm not willing to do that again. 

At this point the board know the contempt amongst the fans and are actively choosing to go against us. They are effectively choosing to go down and play in a lower league and i refuse to support that, 

So i'll be fighting back by hitting them in the pocket. Now i can't make a difference by myself but i know i'm not alone 

Im with you Greggs. I travel from Pontefract ( and I know others who travel much further) to watch the sh!te that is being served up. Another foray into CN and they can forget my support after 44 years. I watched the club go up from the glue leagues up to the National Conference. Getting relegated once was avoidable. Getting relegated twice is unforgivable. Just think, this BOD said their ambition was the FL. They can't even keep us at the top level of non league football.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, quizmaster said:

Im with you Greggs. I travel from Pontefract ( and I know others who travel much further) to watch the sh!te that is being served up. Another foray into CN and they can forget my support after 44 years. I watched the club go up from the glue leagues up to the National Conference. Getting relegated once was avoidable. Getting relegated twice is unforgivable. Just think, this BOD said their ambition was the FL. They can't even keep us at the top level of non league football.

Like i said if we went down fighting playing the right way then i can accept that. However we are doing none of those things we are going downnwith a whimper with a manager who is somehow still in a job after winning 2 games in 5 months. That is unacceptable and i can only imagine the board think we would be better off there. Well the fan base won't be 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 'carry on regardless' attitude from the club since Saturday seems quite bizzarre. I would have expected JF to get the boot as the result/performance against a terrible side below us in the table was the icing on the cake of what has been a shocking run stretching over 25 games. How bad do things have to get? With each defeat with him in charge from here, the board will be showing increased negligence.

If, as appears to be the case, JF has been told to continue as normal, is it acceptable for him not to acknowledge Saturday's result? Just as the club shows glimmers of improving communication, they return to default in spectacular fashion, once again holding the supporters in contempt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr B has no interest in keeping us in this division or aiming for the Football League unless we the fans pay for it. My guess is that apart from the initial outlay to get the pheonix club up and running they haven't had to dip into their pockets much or at all. Cup runs, promotions, transfer fees and sell on clauses have paid for most things, hell we even had to stump up most of the cost of going full time. Even the rumoured projected loss for this season has been clawed back via a cup run when that money could of gone into buying a striker to score goals and give us a chance to win games.

The reason we are going down rests jointly on Mr B and JF's shoulders, both are as bad as each other.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you run a tight and rigid ship with any surplus funds redistributed back into the club it is extremely difficult to find the cash needed to pay off a manager. We know the board are reluctant to dip into their own pockets and probably rightly so to ensure the club is self-sufficient. But that leaves us with the dilemma of losing faith in the current manager, the resulting drop in attendances and potential drop out of the league. I do have some sympathy for Mr B if the above explains the current position.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba said:

When you run a tight and rigid ship with any surplus funds redistributed back into the club it is extremely difficult to find the cash needed to pay off a manager. We know the board are reluctant to dip into their own pockets and probably rightly so to ensure the club is self-sufficient. But that leaves us with the dilemma of losing faith in the current manager, the resulting drop in attendances and potential drop out of the league. I do have some sympathy for Mr B if the above explains the current position.

A fair and common sense post Gav. A quandary for the board let's hope the next step is for the good of the club 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The North Yorkshire Board have left us in a worse position from when they first darkened the door of the Shay. Then we were above the drop zone ten years ago, until we had the 10 point deduction, restarted from scratch to climb back, only to now end up heading into the North. People bleet on about 'be careful what you wish for?' Why? There are plenty of potential backers, maybe with less money to put in, but that's no difference to the terrible trio who money madness has stifled us and won no warmth from the fans.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba said:

When you run a tight and rigid ship with any surplus funds redistributed back into the club it is extremely difficult to find the cash needed to pay off a manager. We know the board are reluctant to dip into their own pockets and probably rightly so to ensure the club is self-sufficient. But that leaves us with the dilemma of losing faith in the current manager, the resulting drop in attendances and potential drop out of the league. I do have some sympathy for Mr B if the above explains the current position.

Then dont give a novice manager a 2 and a half year deal, if you are “brave”  enough to do it in the 1st place,  ridiculous contract for what is  turning out to be a ridiculous appointment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't hold the appointment against the board. I think it was an initial interim appointment and he showed promise keeping us up.

I certainly don't think we should have given more than the one year contract though. If we operate so tightly and the board often mention budgeting for all eventualities, it had to be conceivable that things might not work out.

I would argue it's incredibly poor management if we can't sack a manager who has lost the players (IMO), fans and the team is in serious decline, all due to budgeting limitations. This is football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greggs said:

End of next season 

Perhaps it has a break clause triggered on relegation, then Mr B can go back to Poundland again for next manager 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Perhaps it has a break clause triggered on relegation, then Mr B can go back to Poundland again for next manager 

That wouldn't suprise me at all. Can we afford to risk relegation before breaking clean though? I am of course speaking in football terms as fans, rather than financially.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The national league is the worst league to be in the standard is crap both North or League are financially better to be in it all depends on your ambition the league obv the best but takes a gamble to get there. To there is no doubt......Has to be the league:doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bubba said:

When you run a tight and rigid ship with any surplus funds redistributed back into the club it is extremely difficult to find the cash needed to pay off a manager. We know the board are reluctant to dip into their own pockets and probably rightly so to ensure the club is self-sufficient. But that leaves us with the dilemma of losing faith in the current manager, the resulting drop in attendances and potential drop out of the league. I do have some sympathy for Mr B if the above explains the current position.

If we need to borrow money to pay of the fecking incompetent idiot, then so be it. If this means going back on our `full-time model` in the short term than it would be worth it. I would rather be kicking about mid to lower mid-table for a season or two with a smaller part-time squad than letting feckless Fullarton take us down to a level where we will in all probability stay for several years.

DB has a decision to make. It`s blindingly obvious to virtually everyone on the planet that Fullarton would make a balls-up of picking his nose, let alone a football team, but DB (who doesn`t want us to be seen as a `sacking club`) really needs to see that damage that this chump has done probably won`t be rectified in the space of one season.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Angus said:

If we need to borrow money to pay of the fecking incompetent idiot, then so be it. If this means going back on our `full-time model` in the short term than it would be worth it. I would rather be kicking about mid to lower mid-table for a season or two with a smaller part-time squad than letting feckless Fullarton take us down to a level where we will in all probability stay for several years.

DB has a decision to make. It`s blindingly obvious to virtually everyone on the planet that Fullarton would make a balls-up of picking his nose, let alone a football team, but DB (who doesn`t want us to be seen as a `sacking club`) really needs to see that damage that this chump has done probably won`t be rectified in the space of one season.

Can't Mr B just give him a car?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Erik Everhard said:

One where the engine blows up and the wheels fall off would be most suited.

 

Nah! The tyres will be in the engine compartment, the brakes will be firmly on to park the BMW bus and all forward motion will have been disabled from the engine management system. Apparently the spark plugs have hit if off with the distributor and have been removed as well

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Nah! The tyres will be in the engine compartment, the brakes will be firmly on to park the BMW bus and all forward motion will have been disabled from the engine management system. Apparently the spark plugs have hit if off with the distributor and have been removed as well

I've heard the new model comes equipped with pyramids of emotion and has a front and back blind pressureometer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This in my opinion is the worst ever team..To grace The Shay apart from a few of them..The rest are an absolute joke call themselves pro footballers they wouldnt even get in most evo stick teams..no passion for the shirt no regard to the fans im disgusted with them i really am..Even if the joker fullarshite kept us up he is not the man to take Our Club forward..How he is still in charge is mind boggling..It saddens me to read that lifelong Shaymen are considering never coming again..ive never known it like this...Something needs doing throughout the club ive never thought about the BOD before regarding their running of the club but bloody hell they need to go...We need new investors who actually have the clubs best interests at heart cause these Bratfud rejects can **** off they are destroying FCHalifaxTown and making even die hard fans turn their backs SACK EM ALL...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FCHT15 said:

This in my opinion is the worst ever team..To grace The Shay apart from a few of them..The rest are an absolute joke call themselves pro footballers they wouldnt even get in most evo stick teams..no passion for the shirt no regard to the fans im disgusted with them i really am..Even if the joker fullarshite kept us up he is not the man to take Our Club forward..How he is still in charge is mind boggling..It saddens me to read that lifelong Shaymen are considering never coming again..ive never known it like this...Something needs doing throughout the club ive never thought about the BOD before regarding their running of the club but bloody hell they need to go...We need new investors who actually have the clubs best interests at heart cause these Bratfud rejects can **** off they are destroying FCHalifaxTown and making even die hard fans turn their backs SACK EM ALL...

Well said fcht15, fans at last seeing where the real problem lies, buz and his pals, **** off now! You’re clowns 

Edited by Jenna
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...