Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Today’s Game v Aldershot

Feel like every weekend I hope for a turn of fortune 

some weekends the effort and play is there but the luck is not 

others nothing turns up neither effort play or luck .. 

so come on town let’s break this appalling run 

no prediction from me just hope

nick 

• Like 1

A win is the only option. 

Lose or draw and JF surely has to go! This has to be his final straw and if DB says he cares he would get rid of him. 

If at 4.55 we are in the bottom four then it will be on merit and bought about by the ineptitude of the management. The BOD are not without blame for allowing the situation to escalate to this point.

18 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

If at 4.55 we are in the bottom four then it will be on merit and bought about by the ineptitude of the management. The BOD are not without blame for allowing the situation to escalate to this point.

If we are in the bottom 4 at 5pm we are there because we deserve to be I am afraid.

Must win game no excuses its s nice day, no train strike, pricing initiatives so get down and be the 12th man and get behind the guys from the off. Its a massive week for the club so let's do what we can as fans and hope the management and players respond accordinly.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

If we are in the bottom 4 at 5pm we are there because we deserve to be I am afraid.

If we are in the bottom 4 at 17-00 then we would t get out of it with JF.

Any road, I'm sure we'll win today and start clear of the dreaded drop zone.

12 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

If we are in the bottom 4 at 17-00 then we would t get out of it with JF.

Any road, I'm sure we'll win today and start clear of the dreaded drop zone.

I hope we do Erik but I could not believe the attitude of the Hughes´s interview on Sat. It fills me with worry and believe you me I am the most positive person in the world. The guy sounds like a defeatist.

• Like 1

I’m struggling to see where the goal - goals are coming from to win a game ,  maybe it’s our lucky day (we are due one )  a deflection or a own goal even a penalty , mr b get the guiillotine sharpened anything other than a win it’s got to be off with  his head.

Aldershot are no pushovers and it’s a game I’m not expecting to win. 

However the Hughes interview gives me no hope whatsoever. The crowd will get on the players back if we go 1-0 down early on and that would be the worst possible start

Im gonna go with a 3-0 Halifax win. A game where no one is expecting anything we end up with a cracking game. 3-0 town. Let’s hope!!

• Like 1

I will be there but have no thoughts beyond a draw if we turn up as a team, a win would beyond my expectations I'm afraid. Sorry have had all optimisum removed this season.

Heart says a 1-0 win. Head says either 0-0 or 0-1. Dreading it in all honesty after last weeks shambles

1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

However the Hughes interview gives me no hope whatsoever. The crowd will get on the players back if we go 1-0 down early on and that would be the worst possible start

No pushovers? They’ve rolled over in virtually every game for the last 4 months! It sounds like you’ve been listening to JF too much

Im gonna go with a 3-0 Halifax win. A game where no one is expecting anything we end up with a cracking game. 3-0 town. Let’s hope!!

I think their survival hopes are dead in the water and it's a matter of when, not if, we bang a few goals in against them.

My money's on Town 0 – 4 Aldershot

24 minutes ago, daveswithy said:

New signing in today’s squad!! 

To be announced shortly! 

Could be a midfielder, as Ferry's loan is up soon iirc?

49 minutes ago, daveswithy said:

New signing in today’s squad!! 

To be announced shortly! 

Really? How shortly? Or is this just a wind-up?

Massive queues today due to the Great offer on. Reducing pricing by £2 for MEN has really enticed 1000s of fans to the game. 

Women have their knockers out due to the nice weather and cheap tickets. WHAT A DAY

12 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Massive queues today due to the Great offer on. Reducing pricing by £2 for MEN has really enticed 1000s of fans to the game. 

Women have their knockers out due to the nice weather and cheap tickets. WHAT A DAY

Delayed kick off expected