Sign in to follow this  
FCHT1993

Match Offer Aldershot Confirmed

Let me just say it doesn’t bother me one bit but why have they reduced ladies admission to £10 in either stand yet men have to pay more? Surely a PR own goal is that! 

• Like 1

£10 for women and £2 knocked off for men? Pathetic.  Either make it a decent offer or dont bother at all. Also nowadays many people identify themselves as the opposite sex or even gender neutral... :rolleyes:

Edited by halifaxmark

2 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

£10 for women and £2 knocked off for men? Pathetic.  Either make it a decent offer or dont bother at all.

Shocking offer 

Just now, shaymen down under said:

Well done to the club, Hopefully we get a few more through the gates this weekend.

Have to say I don't think this offer will make a difference. Our admissions prices are ridiculous and expensive. Just look at the regular prices for anyone under 12 

Just now, shaymanjoe said:

Have to say I don't think this offer will make a difference. Our admissions prices are ridiculous and expensive. Just look at the regular prices for anyone under 12 

I was hoping he is being sarcastic and not licking the boards arse. There will always be someone who defends the board after making any offer even if it is reducing admission by 10p. The only decent part of this offer is kids go free, which should apply every game anyway

• Like 1

Massive OG should have just said under 16's go free. instead we now have a sexist row which will be debated all week :doh:

• Like 1

Whoever has dreamed this up needs to get another job as they are so out of touch with the modern world :(

• Like 4

Good to see all of those up in arms here were similarly appalled over the "Get your tits out for the lads" shite on Saturday.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

Good to see all of those up in arms here were similarly appalled over the "Get your tits out for the lads" shite on Saturday.

So what's your opinion of the offer...

5 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

And did the discount afforded to ladies who did "get them out" increase the attendance or not?

• Like 1

Just now, halifaxmark said:

So what's your opinion of the offer...

It's good. I'll be paying some ways towards a reasonable price for the football on offer, while demographics who may be put off recently or not be able to justify it are given a more acceptable deal.

7 minutes ago, monk said:

Football being a mainly male dominated sport , maybe the club are trying to attract more ladies , some just love to moan and pick the bones out of everything the club does .

Licking the boards arse.  

15 minutes ago, greg45 said:

And did the discount afforded to ladies who did "get them out" increase the attendance or not?

Mystifyingly, I don't think any took our silver tongued cavaliers up on the offer.

The FCHT Facebook page has now given an apology to all the male fans they've upset. I think a few of the usual bunch are distressed that the Shay's not the safe space they took it to be :rolleyes:

• Like 1

One thing is clear. Someone at the club reads this board. You wanted an offer you got an offer. I'd be tje first to be on the clubs back about things. But they are trying things. Not the wisest of offers but they are trying. 

Just now, Greggs said:

One thing is clear. Someone at the club reads this board. You wanted an offer you got an offer. I'd be tje first to be on the clubs back about things. But they are trying things. Not the wisest of offers but they are trying

Its not that difficult though. We make it out like its rocket science, don't know any other club that comes out with the weird stuff we do. 

• Like 1