Sign in to follow this  
shaymanjoe

Message to JF

10 minutes ago, Lammie said:

I’m not trying to escalate anything. The “looked terrified” is a direct quote from the post.

Well I don't quite understand your original reply to me then, with the cocky "bravo" at the end

33 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Cost around £80,000 to get rid of this clown!Ain,t going to happen I,m afraid.

Could we not have a fundraiser regarding this?

1 hour ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Talking about losing money, wonder how much the flare incident will cost the club?! Quite a substantial amount I should imagine 

How will the flare incident cost the club?

Just now, Shaytrev said:

Because we will get charged over it. We’ve had many cases  of being warned over pyrotechnics and I think this was our last one. 

Just now, TJAshton said:

Because we will get charged over it. We’ve had many cases  of being warned over pyrotechnics and I think this was our last one. 

Never known a club to be charged for behaviour at an away game regarding this kind of incident. 

3 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Surely even you are aware that the club has had many warnings over similar incidents. Eventually the club will be handed a significant fine 

Just now, Shaytrev said:

Never known a club to be charged for behaviour at an away game regarding this kind of incident. 

Well it certainly wasn't the home fans fault was it? 

Just now, Papa Lazarou said:

Surely even you are aware that the club has had many warnings over similar incidents. Eventually the club will be handed a significant fine 

It is only The Halifax people who are complaining.

Just now, Shaytrev said:

It is only The Halifax people who are complaining.

Arrests have been made, the referee may have included it in his report as one of the flares went on the pitch and it's illegal to have pyros in a football stadium, and above all that someone was in serious danger with one of those pyros 

Edited by Papa Lazarou

Arrests have been made, the referee may have included it in his report as one of the flares went on the pitch and it's illegal to have pyros in a football stadium. 

The match was over. The referee 'may' have included it in his report. It's already swept under the carpet. only Halifax Town fans are bleating  on about it. Not a mention in The Derbyshire Times, the journalists will have been in the bar when it occurred, the ref in the shower.

Just now, Shaytrev said:

The match was over. The referee 'may' have included it in his report. It's already swept under the carpet. only Halifax Town fans are bleating  on about it. Not a mention in The Derbyshire Times, the journalists will have been in the bar when it occurred, the ref in the shower.

Glad you are so flippant about a potentially serious incident that hasn't been the first and unless dealt with won't be the last. Credit to the club for not sweeping it under the carpet. 

• Like 2

Just now, Shaytrev said:

Would you feel the same if it was your son caught up in the whole debacle? 

Would you feel the same if it was your son caught up in the whole debacle? 

If my Son was caught up in it there would have been several Stone Islanders nursing a sore head on the way home.

It sounds about right that a Halifax fan, albeit inadvertantly but rather foolishly almost hurting another Halifax fan.

It kind of sums up the situation at the moment.

27 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

It sounds about right that a Halifax fan, albeit inadvertantly but rather foolishly almost hurting another Halifax fan.

It kind of sums up the situation at the moment.

Its like self abuse!

• Like 2