Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Today’s Game: Chesterfield

Just now, ewalsh said:

On your bike, Jamie. 

Surely this game is the one that gets him sacked. Huge game for us and highly likely anothe loss with no goal scored again. 

9 corners so far. Many free kicks ,some in good scoring positions and still no goals scored.  Even our set pieces arent happening for us anymore . We are in deep trouble with this awful awful team we have, has to be one of our worst groups of players for a long long time

• Like 1

Another loss, another game with no goals. Only 26 league goals this season and a manager who had no clue. 

Do the right thing Bosomworth please and get rid of him now. Before it’s too late.

• Like 2

2 points above relegation zone. Positively shaymen, johngrantsnumber1 etc come on what are the positives now?? My word this is awful. We got relegated under Harvey but at least we had a go and abit of passion,there's nothing in this team apart from the defence and keeper. At least we pick players on their GPS positions though.  Pathetic 

• Like 2

Manager and a good percentage of the players are woefully short of the standard.

The statistics/results don’t lie. But what will happen . He will scratch his right ear in interview and talk more talk, and then back to his theory based managership

Absolutely abysmal. Worst performance I’ve seen this season without a doubt. If JF doesn’t get the sack after that then we are going down I’m afraid

Think its too late TJ because all the usual suspects will be tonight saying he's only a young manager and he has a got a gadget which shows who can run the fast and yes he can fool fans with all his waffle but seems to fall short at 3 00 on match days and as I keep saying the trap door is creaking.

Just now, greygoose said:

Wont be sacked today but surely anything other than victory at home to Aldershot is the end?

I said a while back that they'll give him till the end of February, despite what he said on the Courier about February being the decisive month. He does seem to be putting things in order off the pitch in terms of facilities etc but it's on the pitch where it really matters.

JF would make a good Director of Football. I'm not sure management is his forte.

Bosomworth if your reading this. Do something about this before we go down. Players not getting picked. Its the same tactic week in week out. 

I will not be funding this crap anymore and if Fullarton is still in this job next season i wont be there. 

Have a look at the table and pay the clown off. 

• Like 1

Full of hot air & nothing else is this manager.People can defend all they like.At the end of the day.He simply isn't,t up to the job...

halifaxmark

•  
  • 84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default
  • Members
  • 1,947 posts
3 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

We are now in real trouble as Chesterfield leapfrog us???

They haven't gone above us

According to the BBC National table, they move onto 36 points we are 35

How many goals have we scored since our technical guru upped the ante?

If he is somehow in situ next season . . . where will the goals come from?

Some say stick with stability, we are stable, but heading for critical shortly, we had 'easy' games prior to Christmas and he can't manage to win them! All we can pin our hopes on is trying to bore the opposition to death. We can't shoot our way through a soggy 'Evening Courier, with the Juttering Jamie at the helm. 

1 minute ago, archietaylor7 said:

According to the BBC National table, they move onto 36 points we are 35

BBC is Fake News. We are still 2 points ahead of Chesterfield.