Sign in to follow this  
steve lumb

Meeting with DB

Just a reminder to those that received an invitation to the above to confirm your attendance to the email address in the invite

What is DB is actually one of Abbott's disciples and the dark lord has risen again. This time hes gonna brain wash everyone in attendance. The clubs only hope is for the fans who don't go to fight his evil plan and save The Shay.

I think this is how JK Rowling started with Harry Potter. Watch this space.

I don't know the full ins and outs of this meeting but why can't every fan go? Why is it invatational? 

Is it going to be a happy clappy DB echo chamber on here the day after? 

Shoot me down where applicable. 

Remember that record from the 70' The Chosen Few or was it the 80's but agree with you and for what its worth don't want to be a DB happy clapper.

Fans want more connection to the club

Fans are offered more connection to the club

Just hope that those that do attend use this opportunity to benefit of the future of the club and that MrB is using the meeting for the right reasons

1 minute ago, shayman7 said:

Arse lickers and brown nosers only invited then.

Nobody likes confrontation unless you're a tit, but it'll be interesting to know whether some serious questions get asked, or those attending just sit there and lap up the spoon fed propaganda. 

Sounds like a North Korean government meeting to me. Surround youself with sheep who won't dare ask anything slightly contraversial. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Nobody likes confrontation unless you're a tit, but it'll be interesting to know whether some serious questions get asked, or those attending just sit there and lap up the spoon fed propaganda. 

Sounds like a North Korean government meeting to me. Surround youself with sheep who won't dare ask anything slightly contraversial. 

What would be the point of them attending if they aren't going to ask awkward questions ? Do you really think Chadders has threatened Steve Lumb with a date at Tesco if he doesn't send in the nodding dogs ?

45 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Nobody likes a different opinion on here either 

Meeting a small group of fans gives the chance for a full discussion 

you can’t do that in big numbers and those who are moaning and belittling it are in some cases saying the meet the manager  is a waste of time and that they will not be going 

won’t go if you are invited, moan if you are not invited 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

I don't know the full ins and outs of this meeting but why can't every fan go? Why is it invatational? 

8 hours ago, shayman7 said:

People picked at random off this forum and as most choose to hide behind a username its difficult to know who folk are 

49 minutes ago, chadders said:

People picked at random off this forum and as most choose to hide behind a username its difficult to know who folk are 

Bollox.

49 minutes ago, chadders said:

Random my arse.

On 30/01/2019, 07:58:30, steve lumb said:

Just a reminder to those that received an invitation to the above to confirm your attendance to the email address in the invite

Done.

I think the offer from DB is a good one - as someone has already said often better discussion can be had between a smaller group, rather than a larger crowd with DB sat at the front. It offers the chance for a discussion and exchange of opinions rather than purely Q&A between fans and DB.

Were it not for the fact I live in London, I would absolutely have taken up the offer. If I had been able to attend, I would most certainly not have been a 'nodding dog', and in no way could I possibly have been cherry picked by DB/Steve Lumb as someone who would toe the line as neither of them know who I am.

Seems a case of divide and rule, waste of time as Shaymen are already divided in opinion. In fact on every subject since the beginning of time people have had divided opinion. It seems only the aloof find this offensive,

11 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

I THOUGHT IT WAS MEET THE MANAGER TO NIGHT NOT DB

12 hours ago, shayman7 said:

Well I'm going and if you've read my posts I think you will grasp I go nowhere near dithering Dave's arse. I will of course  be raising the OAP,s season ticket concessions and my involvement and obviously my friends DJ and Lanzo Steve in appointing the next Manager. Dave doesn't make a good job of it so myself  DJ and Lanzo will help him.