Sign in to follow this  
chadders

Ask Away................

Just now, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Easiest job in the world to criticise others Scot. That’s why they are so good at it. The doers will continue to put their heads on the line and take risks. The critics will sit and home and watch Emmerdale. 

Prefer Corrie. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, eddies mate said:

The former.

Sounds like a personal invite for the people that are disillusioned with the club at the minute.

14 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Everyone who goes should reveal their true identity so we all know who is who,  then none of this abusing people hidden behind a username

I would still think they were a t£&t regardless 

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

Say what? What if a fan says I don't think you're up to the job Jamie and I think you should stand aside. You honestly think that nobody sod say that. Why not? What's JF gonna do start a fight.

There's nothing but utter drivel being takes on here at the moment.

Fair play for trying to win some of the fans around but get it right on the pitch. That is what's needed.

They can only say that if they go .. and they’ll get an answer Erik.. a calm adult answer 

my point is .. no one will say it .. but they will shout it on here every week 

• Like 1

Wait until after the Salford game, a win will mean it will be a night of hero worshipping with Fullarton the bees knees, any questions aimed at his failures will be shouted down, on the other hand if we lose..........................

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Rob. I will be there. 

Tom, if your ability to identify forum members is as good as your commitment to be at the JF do, I’d be surprised if you didn’t turn up in Glasgow next week.

1 hour ago, chadders said:

Mr H, I make no attempt to and at my age ain't bothered about gaining people's credibility. If that sounds crass then sorry but I have given away more fuucks than I've had hot dinners. I am fortunate enough to be in a position to ask questions or profer my opinions directly to the people concerned (as have folk on here a week on Thursday).

Yes I believe it is young man, c u there ??

If your meaning of patronising is firing some shots back across your bows after you had opened fire them I am guilty as charged. Man up or lighten up or whatever it is you suggested I should do recently. How do you know I don't have a second username and hide behind that to slag folk off like some do on here.

No my meaning is the same as everyone else's.

7 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Chadders, you would have more credibility criticising other supporters if you occasionally levelled some criticism at the club as well. You'll claim you do, but you don't. I don't know TJ from Adam but he's absolutely correct when he says he knows how this will go. I've been to loads over the years and they usually go exactly as he's predicted. The only one that was actually memorable in any way was Paul Bracewell who made the claim that "players at this level aren't usually very intelligent so we can't try zonal marking, it's too complicated for them." Yeah, real classy guy.

Yeah I won't actually be going. It was a joke, a poor one admittedly.

Mr H, I make no attempt to and at my age ain't bothered about gaining people's credibility. If that sounds crass then sorry but I have given away more fuucks than I've had hot dinners. I am fortunate enough to be in a position to ask questions or profer my opinions directly to the people concerned (as have folk on here a week on Thursday).

7 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Is it free in?

7 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Yes, he has turned into a patronising sod hasn't he? If JF lost his job two weeks after this Q&A Chadders might offer an actual opinion but until JF goes he won't. This ultimately renders his opinions meaningless because he's trying too hard to tow the company line even though he's a volunteer. 

I suppose he has got off the fence now 

If your meaning of patronising is firing some shots back across your bows after you had opened fire them I am guilty as charged. Man up or lighten up or whatever it is you suggested I should do recently. How do you know I don't have a second username and hide behind that to slag folk off like some do on here.

56 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Prefer Corrie. 

No Corrie on a Thursday TJ

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Wait until after the Salford game, a win will mean it will be a night of hero worshipping with Fullarton the bees knees, any questions aimed at his failures will be shouted down, on the other hand if we lose..........................

A loss is expected against salford though and thats an ok reason  to some on here

2 minutes ago, chadders said:

No Corrie on a Thursday TJ

On itv player chadders ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

Quick question. Is it on the 31st Jan or the 6th feb. The club say the 31st but bosomworth says the 6th feb. Who’s right? 

It is a separate event by invitation to meet with the chairman not the manager

Just now, steve lumb said:

It is a separate event by invitation to meet with the chairman not the manager

How many people got this offer to meet the chairman?

Just now, johngrantsnumber1 said:

I would say Eastenders is more your thing 

No. Full of violence and crap acting just like emmerdale. Corrie is fine for me. 

11 minutes ago, awaydays said:

Tom, if your ability to identify forum members is as good as your commitment to be at the JF do, I’d be surprised if you didn’t turn up in Glasgow next week.

TJ will be there if you promise him that Tracy Barlow will be in attendance