Sign in to follow this  
chadders

Ask Away................

6 minutes ago, andrich said:

So, despite all the crap you put on here, there are no questions that you want to ask. That says it all really. You are just a trouble maker.

So, you are only going on other people’s opinions then. Are you not bright enough to form your own opinions based on what you personally observe, instead of second hand comments? Have you ever spoken to JF? Or are you just judging him based on post match interviews. Perhaps you could ask him why he doesn’t say things in a way that you understand, instead of speaking his “load of rubbish”! Maybe he doesn’t know that you don’t understand his post match comments, and you need to ask him to use more plain English. Don’t hide behind other people’s opinions, be your own man.

Hiding behind others people opinion. 

Im simply not going as there’s no questions to ask that for me need answering.  And with me saying it’s boring the same question seem to get asked I think they once did it where they posted it on Twitter a couple of times they have done it and it just seemed to be the same. 

And regards  to his comments it’s not just me that says it there’s many people on here who say it’s a load of bollocks what he comes out with. Maybe read the Facebook page and twitter to see what people say. Don’t just call me out :)

his Post match interviews are why everyone reads :lol: 99% of people base there opinion on him with his results, performances and Post match interviews ffs. 

Edited by TJAshton

3 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Hiding behind others people opinion. 

Im simply not going as there’s no questions to ask. And with me saying it’s boring the same question seem to get asked I think they once did it where they posted it on Twitter a couple of time they have done it and it just seemed to be the same. 

And regards  to his comments it’s not just me that says it there’s many people on here who say it’s a load of bollocks what he comes out with. Maybe read the Facebook page and twitter to see what people say. Don’t just call me out :)

his Post match interviews are why everyone reads :lol: 99% of people base there opinion on him with his results, performances and Post match interviews ffs. 

I wasn’t suggesting for a minute that it is only you that thinks he talks bollox. Most of us do. However, it is you that says you are not going because he talks bollox. Here is an opportunity to perhaps hear something else and ask specific questions, and also to ask him to explain what he means. You might also then form a different opinion of him if you get the chance to meet him face to face and find out what he is really like.

Just now, andrich said:

I wasn’t suggesting for a minute that it is only you that thinks he talks bollox. Most of us do. However, it is you that says you are not going because he talks bollox. Here is an opportunity to perhaps hear something else and ask specific questions, and also to ask him to explain what he means. You might also then form a different opinion of him if you get the chance to meet him face to face and find out what he is really like.

I’m not going because he talks Bollox. I’m saying I don’t have any questions to ask which I don’t. All I’m bothered about is our league position and results and he’s not the man for the job end of. 

And I’m fine thanks, I’m not going to ask hm what he means by pyramids of emotions, his grandma is better than his dad or whatever the bloody hell he said. 

23 minutes ago, andrich said:

So, despite all the crap you put on here, there are no questions that you want to ask. That says it all really. You are just a trouble maker.

Have you heard yourself? What can he possibly say in an intimate Q&A that will justify his appalling record? That couldn't be said via a wider medium? What would you consider to be a legitimate excuse? You accuse him of talking crap but let's be honest, that's all anyone attending the Q&A is going to hear. Been there, done it.

Edited by Hoddie
  • Like 2

Did you sign Mcleod to paint your house? Because he certainly isn't playing. 

Why are you banging on about getting new players in when you've frozen out members of your squad. 

What is the purpouse if the 75 throws down the line a game. 

Why are you playing target man football to a midget (pre Quigley of course) 

Why do you play to a script? 

Why are your subs so bloody predictable? 

Wow i'm having fun with this

• Like 1

The problem with these events is. The manager generally believes they are right so they will blindly answer the questions but they won't learn from them he won't change. And they are the ones in charge so what we want or say counts for sod all 

All opinions about it being a waste of time may be correct but the opportunity is there to ask in person not just bleat interminably on a forum.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Roy Race said:

All opinions about it being a waste of time may be correct but the opportunity is there to ask in person not just bleat interminably on a forum.

If you have no questions to ask like myself no point in going. He’s not going to change his ways is he.

its good for the people who want to know what he thinks etc and ask questions but I don’t. 

Edited by TJAshton

10 minutes ago, Scot said:

So just sit on a forum a criticise and not get a fans point across ?

Ask about Staunton .. ask about formations .. ask about interviews ... ask about plans ... ask about anything ! In person !

The Scottish term for this is ‘you’re a shi**bag’ ... same as hurling abuse from the stand ... be a man and get your point across about your club face to face ... doesn’t need to be an argument but get some context ... get some answers to your questions ... or not and just continue hurling the insults online from home :doh:

"Be a man" - hahahahah.

What's the point in asking him anything? Serious question. What can he possibly say to justify this club's worst ever run of form that he can't say in an article on the website? Or in an interview with the media team? Or in a live Q&A on Twitter? This isn't like getting to know a new manager.

We have a few colourful phrases in Yorkshire too. The one that comes to mind is "he's neither use nor ornament."

• Like 1

Pointless asking the questions as i wont get the true answers.  All scripted, football manager answers. If i ask why didnt he pick king he will have a clever answer to beat around the bush instead of saying he clearly didnt think king was good enough or he thought wrongly maher or staunton were better options etc 

25 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Based on his fans forum in the summer he answers all questions honestly as he can 

Was it not at this fans forum where he promised his Attacking and his “full throttle” football?

Im guessing this is an attempt at getting fans on side with  some vital games coming up in February.

Edited by wrighty130

10 minutes ago, wrighty130 said:

Was it not at this fans forum where he promised his Attacking and his “full throttle” football?

Im guessing this is an attempt at getting fans on side with  some vital games coming up in February.

I agree mate. 

The only thing thing that will get the fans on side is results. 

Not some Q&A with the manager talking waffle which he’ll say stuff he doesn’t mean. 

Heard it all before as you say with his attacking football, hard work rate pressing the opposition defence and then his most recent one “full throttle” which started in a 0-0 draw with barrow :doh:

Not being funny, but it is a fair coincidence that every time these manager/BOD Q&As are organised, the faith fans have in their efficacy correlates exactly with the faith they have in the men themselves.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Angus said:

I won`t be going as I wouldn`t get an answer to the only question I would like to ask him.

Which is. I’m sure chadders can ask his mate JF

• Like 1

Just now, TJAshton said:

Which is. I’m sure chadders can ask his mate JF

"When are you going to accept you are out of your depth and do the decent thing for the club and its supporters and resign?"

• Like 1

In the past few days the club have realeased information about player,s injuries, news about community projects and involvement and announced a Q and A session with the manager

Constructive comments have included

Not enough medical information given and times of recovery

Should have been involving the community 10 years ago

The manager is sh*****e so I have no questions to ask him

The worst manager in thirty years

My mates tell me Q & Ais a waste of time

Whilst like everyone on the forum I am very disappointed with the current state of affairs on the playing front we should give the BOD and their associates for attempting to involve ALL supporters. I am not an apologist for JF and hope he can turn our season around. The Q & A is an opportunity for our keyboard warriors to stand up and give their opinions

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angus said:

"When are you going to accept you are out of your depth and do the decent thing for the club and its supporters and resign?"

I can answer that one. 

I fully believe i can turn this around and there are better results around the corner. 

Now heres the translation. 

I'm not doing that i'll lose my pay off. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Redcard said:

With all the negative flak flying around it seems the board have said “You go out there and explain yourself and calm things down.” It also seems there is not going to be a managerial change anytime soon.

Do we want another managerial change, admittedly it is not good and we are too close to a relegation battle , Fullarton is not delivering on his promise of free flowing attacking football but every manager promises that , it's what he wants , it's what the fans want but that is the same at every club .

Fullarton has not even had 12 months in the job , like every job you learn from experience , you have to start somewhere, this season has not gone as planned but survive and hope next season is different , he can only improve with experience .

Other season like this with him as manager and one thing for sure the Shay will be deserted but love that remark,he can only improve with experience but enjoy your away trips on a Mini Bus in Conf North next season.