Sign in to follow this  
chadders

Ask Away................

Another chance for everyone on here to ask anything they want , give an opinion and get an answer in person 

Take the opportunity ! 

• Like 2

He doesn't look very happy about it!

@Chadders- For those who are not local, is there a conduit to ask questions in advance? Also could the event be captured and put on line, either live or afterwards?

• Like 4

Plane booked. Digs sorted. Looking forward to hearing what possibly the worst Halifax Town manager in 30 years has to say for himself.

Just now, Hoddie said:

Plane booked. Digs sorted. Looking forward to hearing what possibly the worst Halifax Town manager in 30 years has to say for himself.

That’s fraudulent Kelly, but he’s definitely a contender for 2nd worse 

Good on you for travelling all that way

Why did you only give king a chance when your hand was forced due to injuries?

Why did you persist with the boring 1 upfront? 

Why always like for like substitutions?

Why sign England C captain and centre back Staunton and play him in centre mid?

Do you really see maher as a centre mid?

Just now, halifaxmark said:

Nice one, see you there.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, chadders said:

I can hear the excuses now......

TJ Ashton will be working or doing his hair.

Others won't be coming cos the South Stand won't be open.

Some will be far too busy taking their UEFA B Coaching badges. etc etc 

At least there is no train strike :shh:

Love how you pick me out Mate:Pshows our true love I think. 

Never been to one of these as they’re always boring and get the same answers basically. 

So I’ll give you an overview of how it will go.

- One of the lowest budgets in the league 

-Trying to get players in but it’s hard 

- We work hard in training and we’re improving (but we’re actually not as we’re going further down the league closer to relegation) 

- Golf days bring in money 

- He’s aware of crowds dropping but won’t do Sweet FA to try change that

- And the admission prices he’s already been thinking about. 

Thats about it really 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, halifaxmark said:

Can’t wait to here his bullshit come out. 

Woking loved him at centre back and was clearly a good player as England C captain. Signs for us we play him in midfield and now on the bench. 

Got a creative midfielder who likes to attack on the bench Ferry but still decides to play Maher when he’s better at centre half as well as showed against Fylde at home. 

Just now, TJAshton said:

Love how you pick me out Mate:Pshows our true love I think. 

Never been to one of these as they’re always boring and get the same answers basically. 

So I’ll give you an overview of how it will go.

- One of the lowest budgets in the league 

-Trying to get players in but it’s hard 

- We work hard in training and we’re improving (but we’re actually not as we’re going further down the league closer to relegation) 

- Golf days bring in money 

- He’s aware of crowds dropping but won’t do Sweet FA to try change that

- And the admission prices he’s already been thinking about. 

Thats about it really 

Ha,

Translation  = my daddy is working and I will only go if I can hide behind him and as my questions ;) And I doubt JF will comment on the commercial side such as golf days, crowds etc.

Just now, TJAshton said:

Can’t wait to here his bullshit come out. 

Woking loved him at centre back and was clearly a good player as England C captain. Signs for us we play him in midfield and now on the bench. 

Got a creative midfielder who likes to attack on the bench Ferry but still decides to play Maher when he’s better at centre half as well as showed against Fylde at home. 

We have Brown and Clarke at centre halves ,Do we go with 3 centre halves ,Staunton isn’t getting into the team in front of them 2 .

Chadders, you would have more credibility criticising other supporters if you occasionally levelled some criticism at the club as well. You'll claim you do, but you don't. I don't know TJ from Adam but he's absolutely correct when he says he knows how this will go. I've been to loads over the years and they usually go exactly as he's predicted. The only one that was actually memorable in any way was Paul Bracewell who made the claim that "players at this level aren't usually very intelligent so we can't try zonal marking, it's too complicated for them." Yeah, real classy guy.

11 minutes ago, Grayski said:

Good on you for travelling all that way

Yeah I won't actually be going. It was a joke, a poor one admittedly.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, chadders said:

I can hear the excuses now......

TJ Ashton will be working or doing his hair.

Others won't be coming cos the South Stand won't be open.

Some will be far too busy taking their UEFA B Coaching badges. etc etc 

At least there is no train strike :shh:

Is it free in?

jgn1: Oh, Mister Fullarton! Mister Fullarton, sir! Our teacher told us to write an essay about a person we admire, and I wrote mine about you!
JF: Again, that's not a question, but thanks. Wait, aren't you sixty years old?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Chadders, you would have more credibility criticising other supporters if you occasionally levelled some criticism at the club as well. You'll claim you do, but you don't. I don't know TJ from Adam but he's absolutely correct when he says he knows how this will go. I've been to loads over the years and they usually go exactly as he's predicted. The only one that was actually memorable in any way was Paul Bracewell who made the claim that "players at this level aren't usually very intelligent so we can't try zonal marking, it's too complicated for them." Yeah, real classy guy.

Yes, he has turned into a patronising sod hasn't he? If JF lost his job two weeks after this Q&A Chadders might offer an actual opinion but until JF goes he won't. This ultimately renders his opinions meaningless because he's trying too hard to tow the company line even though he's a volunteer. 

I suppose he has got off the fence now 

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hembers said:

How would you know if you've never been? 

Mates have gone, people put what gets said on social media etc. Doesn’t sound very interesting and certainly not with Jf who comes out with a lot of rubbish. 

19 minutes ago, chadders said:

Ha,

Translation  = my daddy is working and I will only go if I can hide behind him and as my questions ;) And I doubt JF will comment on the commercial side such as golf days, crowds etc.

My dad won’t be going. I won’t be going as there’s no questions I really wanna ask him in all fairness. 

He’s a poor manager, we’re near relegation, he doesn’t look like turning it around (although I wish he did) he talks shite and that’s more important than a Q&A with him. 

Come on tell me I’m wrong I’m chadders or Yoh don’t like what I said? 

21 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Leave em too it Hoddie. Their opinion is all that matters as they think they’re right as they don’t like a bad word said about the manager or the club 

Edited by TJAshton

With all the negative flak flying around it seems the board have said “You go out there and explain yourself and calm things down.” It also seems there is not going to be a managerial change anytime soon.

27 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

My dad won’t be going. I won’t be going as there’s no questions I really wanna ask him in all fairness. 

He’s a poor manager, we’re near relegation, he doesn’t look like turning it around (although I wish he did) he talks shite and that’s more important than a Q&A with him. 

Come on tell me I’m wrong I’m chadders or Yoh don’t like what I said? 

So, despite all the crap you put on here, there are no questions that you want to ask. That says it all really. You are just a trouble maker.

31 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Mates have gone, people put what gets said on social media etc. Doesn’t sound very interesting and certainly not with Jf who comes out with a lot of rubbish. 

So, you are only going on other people’s opinions then. Are you not bright enough to form your own opinions based on what you personally observe, instead of second hand comments? Have you ever spoken to JF? Or are you just judging him based on post match interviews. Perhaps you could ask him why he doesn’t say things in a way that you understand, instead of speaking his “load of rubbish”! Maybe he doesn’t know that you don’t understand his post match comments, and you need to ask him to use more plain English. Don’t hide behind other people’s opinions, be your own man.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Redcard said:

With all the negative flak flying around it seems the board have said “You go out there and explain yourself and calm things down.” It also seems there is not going to be a managerial change anytime soon.

Maybe so