Nick

Solihull Replay

Think this game will be decided by who wants to win it, or perhaps I should say does solihull want it.

Hope King starts and gets 60 minutes under his belt, as he clearly makes a difference to our side not only in his play but by allowing other players to play in their natural position their game improves too

but in the end i am expecting the phrase I hate the most " well at least now we can concentrate on the league" 

winning, drawing or losing are a mentality. Our seems to be drawing, I want us to change it to a winning mentality 

nick 

Win this game and we have a very winnable tie in the next round. I think (I hope) Solihull aren’t bothered about the trophy and will want to concentrate on promotion. On our day, however, we can beat anyone in this league. We just need to turn up. Come on Shaymen!

We need to turn up from minute one through time added on, Play as we did in the last twenty minutes of Saturdays match & its winnable.

Just now, Steve Lanzarote said:

it is

But you said 2-1? Is one of them scoring an own goal? 

Edited by TJAshton

Johnson

Hanson Clarke Brown Sellars

Ferry Maher

Southwell King Kosylo

Quigley

A midfield at last!

11 minutes ago, ewalsh said:

Johnson

Hanson Clarke Brown Sellars

Ferry Maher

Southwell King Kosylo

Quigley

A midfield at last!

I'd put Better in for as long as he can last first and then Maher on as his sub. I would also put Preston on the right and put Southwell up top.

Other than long throws and set pieces they’re nothing much.

They’re using Blissett like we used Deano in the first conf north season which is getting them joy from the long ball, but not a lot else.

We’ve had a few good chances, but hit them straight at the keeper and Sam’s made a couple of good saves off scraps from set pieces.

They look there to be got at and no clue how they’re 3rd in this league!! 

Edited by shaymandownsouff