Sign in to follow this  
johngrantsnumber1

Braintree

9 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Feeling super confident about this one, especially with the new striker. I’m going 3-0 Shaymen. 

You should be. They’re bottom of the league and are the worst team in the league. 

29 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Feeling super confident about this one, especially with the new striker. I’m going 3-0 Shaymen. 

Like we were going to smash Harrogate.

Don't win tomorrow & this message board will be lively & yes I will be there Paying my £20 & my son will be with me...

• Like 1

I've been thinking for a while now that we are very close to giving a team a proper hammering!!! Hopefully it will be tomorrow. With the new lad in the team, it might spur the others on.

Get at them from the first whistle and get an early goal, that would really knock the wind out of their sails particularly as they must surely be lacking in any confidence at the moment??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, archietaylor7 said:

I've been thinking for a while now that we are very close to giving a team a proper hammering!!! Hopefully it will be tomorrow. With the new lad in the team, it might spur the others on.

Get at them from the first whistle and get an early goal, that would really knock the wind out of their sails particularly as they must surely be lacking in any confidence at the moment??

That’s the spirit. Ok sod it. Let’s go 4-0! 

• Like 1

Few days rest , and some decent points recently against higher up teams.

Poor against Harrogate last time but still fought back for a point which has to be positive 

Quick start tomorrow and I think Town can give the home crowd some welcome goals .... and remember everyone ... the game is 90 mins + (and that’s a joke before anyone goes mental) 

• Like 1

I’m confident we’ll win, hopefully a convincing win by several goals to give us. confidence. People say we should have beaten Dover by more than we did, but since we played them they’ve been in great form, so clearly not a bad team, but we still got the 3 points. That’s what it’s all about and if we play crap tomorrow but win I’ll be happy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashy1966 said:

Like we were going to smash Harrogate.

Don't win tomorrow & this message board will be lively & yes I will be there Paying my £20 & my son will be with me...

Hope your treating your son

51 minutes ago, Scot said:

Few days rest , and some decent points recently against higher up teams.

Poor against Harrogate last time but still fought back for a point which has to be positive 

Quick start tomorrow and I think Town can give the home crowd some welcome goals .... and remember everyone ... the game is 90 mins + (and that’s a joke before anyone goes mental) 

Your jokes are worse than chadders jokes and that's saying something. :doh::P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Yep. 1-0.3-0.4-0. Still three points 

Let's see another Maidstone performance .Get after them from the first whistle.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TJAshton said:

You should be. They’re bottom of the league and are the worst team in the league. 

So we're Dover before we scraped a lucky 1-0 win. I know they have improved since then but who's to say Braintree won't kick start their season tomorrow?

Oh by the way I have backed us to win before anyone accuses me of wanting us to lose.

Tomorrow I’m expecting us to score 2 goals atleast against easily the worst team in the league. 

Now I aren’t going expecting us to trounce them as I know what we’re like. 

Wpuld be brilliant and a huge boost if we won this about 3-0/4-0

Which is the better value for money ? losing/drawing against a top team in the league in which both teams cancel each other out making for a dull spectacle (or even, dare I say, we get totally outplayed) ? Or pissing all over the worst team in the league and humiliating them 6-0 in a totally one sided affair ?

6 hours ago, Shaymen1984 said:

5-0

Thats what ive backed.  I was hoping Scot would have made a prediction as he did in the reverse fixture.  Followed his prediction which came up trumps.

Thinking a win but most importantly want a good performance 

nick