Sign in to follow this  
wrighty130

Aspin getting the sack?

I have confidence in the current manager, the last few games , with players returning from injury and working towards match fitness, will, i believe will get us a midtable finish and the potential for a better season next year when i feel we will be one of the teams to beat and put in a strong challenge for a playoff place.

6 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

I knew there would be a clever dick response. And I knew one of the clever dicks would be you. This forum is oh so predictable 

You're nailed on for Hypocrite of the Year 2019, you can stop trying now.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

I knew there would be a clever dick response. And I knew one of the clever dicks would be you. This forum is oh so predictable 

Nothing clever dick about it, stating the obvious is more of a description.

1 hour ago, Shaytrev said:

Dwelling on past 'glories' will not get us up the league to safety. only Fullarton can do that now, Bosomworth isn't sacking anyone anytime soon.

I said a while ago we need to see where we are by the end of February. We should hopefully be higher up the table and with a couple of wins under our belt. If not, his job will be on the line. 

It would be great to have NA back at the club but as others have said Mr B won't go down that route again. NA is the best manager FCHalifax have had even allowing for the fact he never took us to Wembley.

• Like 2

Wow how some  changed their views 

hardly anybody had any thing good to say about aspin at the end all baying for him to be sacked 

nick 

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

Wow how some  changed their views 

hardly anybody had any thing good to say about aspin at the end all baying for him to be sacked 

nick 

I beg to differ. Quite a few fans wanted him to stay and some, like myself, reluctantly thought that the club should maybe let him go. He still had some fans on his side.

25 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I beg to differ. Quite a few fans wanted him to stay and some, like myself, reluctantly thought that the club should maybe let him go. He still had some fans on his side.

It seems managers who have incredible win less runs at this club are quite popular. Strange, very strange.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hoddie said:

You're nailed on for Hypocrite of the Year 2019, you can stop trying now.

BartC. You seem to like many posts that are anti me. Would you care to explain how I have upset you so much? 

11 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

It seems managers who have incredible win less runs at this club are quite popular. Strange, very strange.

I think it's more to do with the league titles and the play off win and the future England star he signed and the Championship standard players he signed and the National League semi final he reached, all as a part time club.

However, you say that Fullarton will deliver and keep us up, despite the worst run over 20 odd games of any of our managers. I hope he does turn out to be a decent manager with us but he doesn't have that weight of previous success like NA had.

• Like 4

Don't subscribe to this budget carry on, didn't Aspin have the biggest budget he had ever had in his last season? Brought in some pretty average players on decent money. Bencherif, James to name but 2. He did sign some very good players when we were the big fish in a small pond, he hasn't continued with those signings at Port Vale though 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Trev. You change your mind more than you change your underpants. You seem to value strikers that can’t hit the net but hey ho 

Just now, Papa Lazarou said:

Don't subscribe to this budget carry on, didn't Aspin have the biggest budget he had ever had in his last season? Brought in some pretty average players on decent money. Bencherif, James to name but 2. He did sign some very good players when we were the big fish in a small pond, he hasn't continued with those signings at Port Vale though 

I heard the opposite that his budget was reduced iin preseason before we ended up spending more than the previous season's budget due to some extravagant loan signings.

10 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

BartC. You seem to like many posts that are anti me. Would you care to explain how I have upset you so much? 

The simple answer is many of your posts are very confrontational. They generally, at some point , resort to insulting or calling people names. End of..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

If you think back, NA mentioned on numerous occasions that the budget was less that season. He had tried/wanted to sign numerous players but his hands were tied and had to rely on players that were lower down on his list of potential signings. I certainly got the feeling from his interviews that he knew we were in for a tough season and that we'd be nowhere near the play off chase. I also though pre season that it was his worst recruitment so far but because he'd always done well before I thought hed probably bring in new recruits along the way to replace any dead wood. He obviously didn't get the chance and the rest is history.

25 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

I was told by a reliable source we were on a mid-table conference north budget in his last season with us. Let's put it that way

1 hour ago, BartC said:

The simple answer is many of your posts are very confrontational. They generally, at some point , resort to insulting or calling people names. End of..

Confrontational because I have a different opinion!? Ok then. I will be a sheep and fit in shall I!? I get insulted and called names. I give it back. 

Carry on liking 

1 hour ago, BartC said:

I refer you to this post from the thread Barrow that you liked. Somebody celebrating me reacting to a post trying to wind me up by deliberately being confrontational. You sir are a hypocrite. Carry on liking 

On 20/01/2019, 18:24:23, johngrantsnumber1 said:

You really love yourself don’t you!? I wasn’t on about you. I was referring to Chrisbo calling me a dick for a comment on politics.

And didn’t you call awaydays out for revealing people’s identities yet here you are doing the very same. 

Youre a hypocrite. And I really couldn’t care less what you think about me. In fact I couldn’t give a flying ****. You are nothing to me. Nothing. Good night x 

Out. Dummy. Spat.

Just now, johngrantsnumber1 said:

WB. Haven’t changed my opinion on JF but Aspin will always be number one to me 

We'll just have to pray that Heath doesn't make himself available

• Like 1