Sign in to follow this  
dj funky

Harrogate NYD

Well the guy in red with the bushy beard did us all proud over the holidays, so on our own now so lets start 2019 with 3pts and 365 giving odds on 16/5 to win with Kossy 9/1 first G/S,Happy  New Year to all Shaymen oh yes just one NYR Born To Moan and Awaydays finally meet and find out that they don't know each other after 430 threads pretending they do.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Easy win this. Harrogate nothing special. My New Years wish for my fellow forum members is for them to allow a bit of positivity in their lives and hopefully this place will then be a lot happier 

Are we allowed to still display happiness in defeat ?

2 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Are we allowed to still display happiness in defeat ?

Compulsory, even in relegation we should look on the bright side, no more trips to Southern shitholes

• Like 2

5 hours ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Easy win this. Harrogate nothing special. My New Years wish for my fellow forum members is for them to allow a bit of positivity in their lives and hopefully this place will then be a lot happier 

Feeeling a win tomorrow. Decent crowd, new year, new results there’s a 2-1 win on the cards for the shaymen!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riccardo259 said:

The last 2 results have given me confidence, and if a life as a Shaymen fan has taught me anything it’s that that means we’ll probably lose... :blink:

Yes, this uncharacteristic wave of positively is making me discombobulated. 

4 points from today and Saturday and progress against Solihull should lighten the mood on here 

Got to say not optimistic 

after a couple of good outings away from home expectations are higher

over the years of being a town supporter every time you think we could win and with a large than average crowd .. we lose and fail to turn up. 

So today Harrogate just lost two in a row at home and us with two good away results and confidence high has all the ingredients for a big Halifax let down 

oh well ..Shayman til I die 

nick 

37 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

Chronic whiners being optimistic but Nick being pessimistic. Should we be worried?

Depends on the colour of his underpants today.:)

21 hours ago, dj funky said:

Well the guy in red with the bushy beard did us all proud over the holidays, so on our own now so lets start 2019 with 3pts and 365 giving odds on 16/5 to win with Kossy 9/1 first G/S,Happy  New Year to all Shaymen oh yes just one NYR Born To Moan and Awaydays finally meet and find out that they don't know each other after 430 threads pretending they do.

I know and speak to BTM regularly,I already know him and he knows me. He just hasn’t worked out who I am. I’ll say Happy New Year to him in person today.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Welcome to the parallel universe Pliny

To support town for 50 plus years you need many universes as town will always deliver the most unexpected when you least least expect it 

Nice one Awaydays which saves me putting in a request on long lost familys,might pop across to the East Stand and video this momentous occasion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dj funky said:

Nice one Awaydays which saves me putting in a request on long lost familys,might pop across to the East Stand and video this momentous occasion.

I only said I’d wish him a Happy New Year,  didn’t say I’d introduce myself. I’m sure that he can work it out though...

A lovely sunny, but slightly cold day should make it perfect conditions for football.

I'm going to be brave and change my prediction and say we'll score 3 today.