Sign in to follow this  
chadders

Christmas Shopping Event

Christmas Shopping Event | Please note this date has now changed due to illness - please join us for Mince Pies & Christmas Shop Friday 14th December from 5pm to 8pm in the East Stand Supporters Bar

5 minutes ago, chadders said:

Christmas Shopping Event | Please note this date has now changed due to illness - please join us for Mince Pies & Christmas Shop Friday 14th December from 5pm to 8pm in the East Stand Supporters Bar

Thanks for update Tez,even had the foresight to tell us the venue.....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chadders said:

Terence will there be gravy on the mince pies, asking for a foodie fiend?

4 hours ago, nw3casc1 said:

Great....just turned up to buy a few scarfs and a couple of beanie hats...does the shop in Town sell them ? Is it Harvey's?

I bought a scarf before the Wimbledon game and they had hats and scarves.

Edited by Erik Everhard

Chip shop are doing half season tickets for people to buy as presents. They include a discount for concessions. Seems a good festive idea. If we did it I might buy one myself to get awaydays off my back.

Edited by born to moan

12 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I bought a before the Wimbledon game and they had hats and scarves.

Me too, I’m all kitted out for the next game. One problem, where  exactly do Motherwell play, does anybody know?

51 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:
54 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Terence will there be gravy on the mince pies, asking for a foodie fiend?

Ha, might stretch to some squirty cream, that's assuming Keswick nobility know what that is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nw3casc1 said:

Great....just turned up to buy a few scarfs and a couple of beanie hats...does the shop in Town sell them ? Is it Harvey's?

Sorry Mr H genuine illness and yes Harvey's should have them, if not pop down on Friday and be served by our glamorous shop staff.

2 hours ago, born to moan said:

Chip shop are doing half season tickets for people to buy as presents. They include a discount for concessions. Seems a good festive idea. If we did it I might buy one myself to get awaydays off my back.

Very good idea and depending on the price I might have bought one, if the club had made a similar offer.

33 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Very good idea and depending on the price I might have bought one, if the club had made a similar offer.

who would you buy it for? BTM?

3 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

who would you buy it for? BTM?

No, myself. Awaydays would have bought BTM one but they're not available.

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, chadders said:

Have you any idea if they've got the white away shirt in a medium or a large? I tried to buy the shirt in Harvey's but they only have small and XXL.

8 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Have you any idea if they've got the white away shirt in a medium or a large? I tried to buy the shirt in Harvey's but they only have small and XXL.

I will check and get back to you, have u tried to order online??

37 minutes ago, chadders said:

I will check and get back to you, have u tried to order online??

Is that another gem from your joke book? :D

Edited by Shaymen2008

3 hours ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Is that another gem from your joke book? :D

I am sure he is more than capable of ordering online ;)

12 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Sorry bud white has been a popular seller just got blue or green in those sizes.

5 hours ago, chadders said:

I am sure he is more than capable of ordering online ;)

I was reffering to the bad experiences some of us have had when going down this route :(

1 hour ago, Shaymen2008 said:

I was reffering to the bad experiences some of us have had when going down this route :(

Just to illustrate this point, the online shop will allow you to order these sizes and then take your money for.If something is out of stock then it needs to say so and not let you order it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Yes I realised that and whilst every company makes mistakes its how they react to them that defines the business and I think we go the extra mile.