Sign in to follow this  
oldshayhead

south stand for tuesday night

Has to be open for every competitive game as far as I'm concerned, playing towards an empty stand in both halves will be highly demotivating. 

Gutted to be missing this one

It was open against Eastleigh last season so I presume it'll be reyt. 

Allready got 2 floating fans coming down with me on Tuesday. I think we might get a decent crowd for a Tuesday night match. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

It was open against Eastleigh last season so I presume it'll be reyt. 

Allready got 2 floating fans coming down with me on Tuesday. I think we might get a decent crowd for a Tuesday night match. 

If Morecambe bring 200 then we could be looking at 1700, which is a decent effort.

7 hours ago, vinnyweknuts said:

and medical staff

Would still need a doctor present for the players so would not save that much my fact dodging amigo.

On 17/11/2018, 20:02:13, oldshayhead said:

heard from a good source that the south stand might not be open for morecambe game. If we are to get any atmosphere in the ground the south stand is our only option.Ok it might cost a few quid to do this but the reward for winning this tie is I think about £36000.PLus a television payout for live payment guaranteed in the 2nd round.WE need the choir singing in the south stand to urge the players on.So my message to the board think of the bigger picture and OPEN THE SOUTH STAND ON TUESDAY NIGHT>

How's that good source of yours getting on? Any tips for the lottery this weekend?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, greg45 said:

How's that good source of yours getting on? Any tips for the lottery this weekend?

Yes don’t waste your money :) 

35 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

I'd rather waste it on the lottery than on beer although the hangover the next morning is pretty similar

Having won £25 on the lottery the other day, I have been on the phone to Mr B to discuss potential investment opportunities.

4 minutes ago, greg45 said:

Having won £25 on the lottery the other day, I have been on the phone to Mr B to discuss potential investment opportunities.

You'd be the major investor............

• Like 2