Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Lanzarote

No go area

3 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

And the point you are trying to make?

Nothing it was just debated on here a couple of weeks ago someone claiming no go areas in Bradford and someone else defending it.

So you are saying because someone got mugged in Bradford it's a no go area? Bloody hell Steve people get mugged everywhere.

17 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Too long in Spain Steve, this is now legitimate employment in the UK and the guy pays tax on his earnings . Save the bears and badgers but bugger the humans .

Whatevers turns you on mate!

Glad i haven't viewed it but from the comments it sounds horrific , as far as no go areas , we all know there are no , no go areas in Halifax , you just use your common sense and don't go to certain areas.

2 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Too long in Spain Steve, this is now legitimate employment in the UK and the guy pays tax on his earnings . Save the bears and badgers but bugger the humans .

They certainly showed how to deal with a referendum!  

If only we'd have given Farage and Bo Jo a kicking !

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

They certainly showed how to deal with a referendum!  

If only we'd have given Farage and Bo Jo a kicking !

They are not getting what they want anyway so why the heavy handed tactics , let them vote and do what they are doing here , nothing .

21 minutes ago, monk said:

They are not getting what they want anyway so why the heavy handed tactics , let them vote and do what they are doing here , nothing .

It was an attempt at a joke mate. Obviously failed,  sorry about that.

P. S I  agree with your comment.

Just now, Norm said:

It was an attempt at a joke mate. Obviously failed,  sorry about that.

P. S I  agree with your comment.

I got the joke , besides you cannot give the future Prime Minister of the UK a good kicking , he is pure comedy , the Peter Kay of politics .

Seriously the actions of the Police was absolutely shocking , dragging pensioners around by their hair for what , putting a piece of non valid paper in a box , keep a low profile let them get on with it and then say its null and void , as they are trying to do with our vote .