Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benfcht

Kevin Roberts

Just now, Greggs said:

The right back position is now a massive amount weaker. 

So you think. The player we've got lined up, if we get him has more experience and would be a better signing IMO and that's taking nothing away from Kev as he was a fantastic captain for us 

Think we all knew something was happening with him. Shame to lose such a good player but have to wish him well, at least he stayed and played a big part in getting us back up and we got a fee.

This supposed player we have lined up better be as good as people are saying or else I will be very pessimistic for the upcoming season

Just now, Benfcht said:

This supposed player we have lined up better be as good as people are saying or else I will be very pessimistic for the upcoming season

He is. Lots of league experience 

5 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

So you think. The player we've got lined up, if we get him has more experience and would be a better signing IMO and that's taking nothing away from Kev as he was a fantastic captain for us 

Well I can't know about a player being lined up can I. I'm just stating on the current situation. What do you know then? 

1 minute ago, Greggs said:

Well I can't know about a player being lined up can I. I'm just stating on the current situation. What do you know then? 

A player is lined up or signed as stated :lol:

4 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

A player is lined up or signed as stated :lol:

You know something your not telling us. If signed we should be announcing is ASAP to soften the Roberts blow. 

2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

You know something your not telling us. If signed we should be announcing is ASAP to soften the Roberts blow. 

Well if we have signed him I'm sure they will announce it. But if so a decent replacement 

Well I think we are in trouble now if we don't have anyone lined up. Massive part of the team 

Think we had a feeling this was coming. He's been great for our club and I wish him every success. But not against us. 

1 minute ago, halifaxmark said:

Big loss that is, alot bigger loss than losing sinnott. Hope we get a replacement as for me moyo isn't good enough to be first choice 

Agree with the moyo bit. 

Bugger. He was one of my favourites. He always played with a brilliant attitude, an out-and-out leader who played the full-back role exceptionally well, defending first and then setting up goals when needed.
Damn, damn, damn!

If the replacement lined up is true then i find it bizarre that Wrexham would not be in for the player we are signing TBH.  

If we are signing Wrexhams Captain and player of the year from last year and beating them to the signing of a previous Conference and League 2 promotion winner that is not yet 30 years old then it says to me the Wrexham are on the decline and we are on the up in terms of squad development. 

Would be worried to be a Wrexham fan.

No disrespect to Kev Roberts though..............been a good Shayman in tough times. Good luck to him

1 minute ago, Mr Vincent said:

If the replacement lined up is true then i find it bizarre that Wrexham would not be in for the player we are signing TBH.  

If we are signing Wrexhams Captain and player of the year from last year and beating them to the signing of a previous Conference and League 2 promotion winner than is not yet 30 years old then it says to me the Wrexham are on the decline and we are on the up in terms of squad development. 

Would be worried to be a Wrexham fan.

No disrespect to Kev Roberts though..............been a good Shayman in tough times. Good luck to him

Everyone seems to know something I don't. Can someone PM me the rumoured player so I can be in on the news/rumour. 

1 minute ago, noelm1979 said:

We still have two right sided defenders in the squad.

You'd be confident with moyo?