New Signings

AFC Halifax

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only person behind the rumours linking Osbourne to us was the player himself. Aspin publicly said we'd made no approach.

Knowing the way this club operates,i would expect any signings today would be announced AFTER the deadline.

Harrison to Hyde on loan.

???????

Hoddie - despite the fact that it's complete nonsense, is this not deliberately inflammatory seeking a response?

The guy's just being a prick because some people don't agree with some of the nonsense he says. You answer his post with a reasoned response and for some reason it's a personal affront and he bangs on about it until the next half baked post is made.

I put it down to too little sunlight.

The guy's just being a prick because some people don't agree with some of the nonsense he says. You answer his post with a reasoned response and for some reason it's a personal affront and he bangs on about it until the next half baked post is made.

I agree. I'm simply bringing a breach of community rules to Hoddie's attention. I'm sure he'll deal with it fairly.

Very poor reply. Just because you can't handle I come up with some questions to your answers you're not able to answer you turn to words like prick etc.......I'm not impressed....

Do we reckon we will bring anyone in for tomorrow's game or will it be more panic buys on Tuesday. Really hope we get a few quality players in but it will be the janurary window all over again i reckon.

I think Bolton has been really poor this season. The lad is still young though - I think people forget that he is only 21, as he has been with us for a few seasons now.

Only positive to say about Macca today is that he could easily have gone "Sod it, Im done" when he picked up that knock on his ankle - but having realised we had made all 3 subs sucked it up and limped through the rest of the game. He gets some respect for that as I'm not sure how many others in this squad would have done the same. Moment FT came his boot was off and you could see he was in a bit of pain.

He could well miss Monday too - which would give us a little problem, as I'm not sure how we would juggle things for his absence. Under Aspin Macca has been an almost ever present fixture.

Just spoke to him...he's hoping to be ok...i agree he's had unfair stick..all the team been below par...lets hope we get the win tom and decent signings before tues 6pm!!!

Very poor reply. Just because you can't handle I come up with some questions to your answers you're not able to answer you turn to words like prick etc.......I'm not impressed....

Ok. You're right and everyone is wrong. Or you're deluded. Either way I can't be bothered debating how defenders should be picked for over a month.

Please tell the story about wilder wanting you to take training again though, need cheering up before today's game.

Ok. You're right and everyone is wrong. Or you're deluded. Either way I can't be bothered debating how defenders should be picked for over a month.

Please tell the story about wilder wanting you to take training again though, need cheering up before today's game.

How poor can you get? 

It takes two to debate......you're just avoiding.....but that's your choice of course.

I feel sorry for you, Bobbins......Wilder invited me to come and watch training with him.....typical you to twist when you don't know which way to turn.....

So after yesterday's good result. Does anyone think we need any more signings? Personally, i think we could do with a few more. The deadline is 6pm so we won't have long to wait.

We only have to wait a week anyway for the free transfer and loan window to open again anyway so wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get anyone.

Archived