New Signings

AFC Halifax

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only person behind the rumours linking Osbourne to us was the player himself. Aspin publicly said we'd made no approach.

Knowing the way this club operates,i would expect any signings today would be announced AFTER the deadline.

Harrison to Hyde on loan.

In the last few days we've brought in Racci, Hamilton & Brooks. One on a short term contract, the other 2 on a months loan. We've moved Bishop and seemingly Whitehouse out.

Racci for Whitehouse is seemingly a like for like swap, while the 2 loanees are very short term answers. Aspin's been quite open that we were missing a creative/attacking midfielder before and I'd say that was still the case. Plus we've not replaced Bishop so defintely a striker too. It's also clear that the defence isn't right, even with the reshuffling thats gone on.

Realistically we need a centre back, centre mid and a centre forward as a minimum. All appears to be quiet so far though, no twitter teases of things being announced soon. It's definitely a bit worrying.

In the last few days we've brought in Racci, Hamilton & Brooks. One on a short term contract, the other 2 on a months loan. We've moved Bishop and seemingly Whitehouse out.

Racci for Whitehouse is seemingly a like for like swap, while the 2 loanees are very short term answers. Aspin's been quite open that we were missing a creative/attacking midfielder before and I'd say that was still the case. Plus we've not replaced Bishop so defintely a striker too. It's also clear that the defence isn't right, even with the reshuffling thats gone on.

Realistically we need a centre back, centre mid and a centre forward as a minimum. All appears to be quiet so far though, no twitter teases of things being announced soon. It's definitely a bit worrying.

If we want to bring in players from other clubs we have to bring them in today, however if we are relying on free agents or loanees Aspin will wait until next week when that window reopens again. 

If we want to bring in players from other clubs we have to bring them in today, however if we are relying on free agents or loanees Aspin will wait until next week when that window reopens again. 

Can't we still sign from the lower leagues though (i.e. Conf North and below) even outside the transfer window?

I was thinking the same about Osborne. I wouldn't be surprised to see him at The Shay before long. Can't believe there's no new centre half.

The only person behind the rumours linking Osbourne to us was the player himself. Aspin publicly said we'd made no approach.

Yeah, Aspin all but said Osbourne was full of **** and the club weren't in for him.

Got told yesterday that Whitehouse was denied his move, but if we could bring in someone today that may change.

That makes me think that maybe we could see a bit of action. Last few hours though, so we will soon know. I do think we are still light in a few places.

Hednesford said that we had made an offer! Believe who you want !!!

Yeah, Aspin all but said Osbourne was full of **** and the club weren't in for him.

Got told yesterday that Whitehouse was denied his move, but if we could bring in someone today that may change.

That makes me think that maybe we could see a bit of action. Last few hours though, so we will soon know. I do think we are still light in a few places.

its starting to look like we wont sign anyone at all unless its at the last second

Well I've got SkySportsNews on at home and I can't see anything coming from any lower league teams or Non League teams in all seriousness.

Everything seems to be around the Prem players and that stupid Goalkeeper at Man Utd.

Would think its possible that as more moves happen, teams higher up will have surplus players who will drop down to lower clubs, who in turn could end up letting players go that could end up here, be it on loan or permanent.

Its also quite possible deals have already been done and we know nothing yet as the I's and T's haven't been confirmed yet.

Need to shift them out before he can bring them in

I'd also be expecting a few of our kids who have been offered deals from the Youth team to be loaned out to teams in the Evo-Stik etc..

Hillhouse, Bradley, Harrison etc.. aren't going to be getting much time with us at the moment, so getting them out on loan for some first team experience isn't a bad idea.

I'd also be expecting a few of our kids who have been offered deals from the Youth team to be loaned out to teams in the Evo-Stik etc..

Hillhouse, Bradley, Harrison etc.. aren't going to be getting much time with us at the moment, so getting them out on loan for some first team experience isn't a bad idea.

Harrison to Hyde on loan.

Archived