Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4pjs

Tony Abbott

Superb! I don't know which of him or Bullough comes off the most embarrassing in that article. I did see on one of the hoardings today that Reactiv was "a group with a difference". Would this difference have anything to do with the facts laid out by the Torygraph?

Not a very glowing reference for Tony. He has been portrayed locally as a 'hero' employee and has god like status with many at HRLFC but this article is quite embarrassing both for Tony and the rugby club given that the link is made in the piece.

I wonder why the rugby club/Reactiv were so quick to dismiss rumours that Reactiv were sponsoring naming rights of the stadium?

psychologically interesting how he says he is "definitely not a rogue" when no one in the interview has explicitly said that he is. and those half wits at the council were falling over themselves to gift him our stadium...........

Poor Tony he had all that abuse from those nasty Town fans, now look he's getting the blame for something that happens all the time, it isn't just him you know.

Will it hurt him, not one little bit.

Poor Tony he had all that abuse from those nasty Town fans, now look he's getting the blame for something that happens all the time, it isn't just him you know.

Will it hurt him, not one little bit.    Unfortunately.

What a tosser. That really is the only calibre of sponsor / backer that Halifax RLFC could ever hope to get on board. Absolute match made in heaven.

What a tosser. That really is the only calibre of sponsor / backer that Halifax RLFC could ever hope to get on board. Absolute match made in heaven.

To think this man nearly got his hands on The Shay, and would have hung a multi - million pound mortgage around it's neck.

I'm still awaiting the thank you from the rugby fans to the football fans for saving both clubs.

I notice no egg fan has posted about Tony on their forum....

How odd.

Not really, head in sand eggers have no insight. Even given Mr B's faults he has integrity far in excess of this cold caller

Its the small companies I feel sorry for. Now if only a certain football club were as quick to pay their bills....................

You'll have an horde of Fleas around you with a bait like that :D

Its the small companies I feel sorry for. Now if only a certain football club were as quick to pay their bills....................

or again, a certain rugby club....

They have already said they don't want to go up so if they win them all and its down to the last game will they throw the game?

Have said they dont want to go up or arent ready to go up? There is a difference. Over the years I have heard it said about our club that "they dont want to go up" which is absolute tosh. Nobody would turn down the opportunity to move up a league whether they are actually ready or not.

Have said they dont want to go up or arent ready to go up? There is a difference. Over the years I have heard it said about our club that "they dont want to go up" which is absolute tosh. Nobody would turn down the opportunity to move up a league whether they are actually ready or not.

You are right they have said the infrastructure isn't there yet for super league

but will take it if it comes.Reallistically Fax are only favourites to win

1 of the 7 games,but you never know..