Tickets On Sale For Home Fans

last_chance_saloon

great, as appropriate for my status, i'm near the top of the stand. i shall wave regally to you all. B)

So will the seats that have been reserved have some sort of 'reserved' message on them to avoid people without tickets sitting in them and having to move? That would be my only real gripe if this isn't the case.
  • Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or just pay in on the day and sit where you normally do![/quote

Fantastic idea, problem solved, everyone happy, wish someone would have thought of the obvious

Just need to count tickets sold not dictate where people sit,

I'm no positively shaymen board defender but the amount of moaning and panicking on this thread is tiresome to read. It's been organised poorly there's no doubt about it but let's not spend the week building up to the one of the biggest games since reformation moaning ffs!

Either buy a ticket or get there early on Sunday and get a decent vantage point. There's enough room for everyone who wants to go in the home stands.

Time to do our bit and be excited about the game and encourage as many people as possible to go. If we managed well over 4000 for the Charlton game there's no excuse for not getting well over 5000 home fans IMO.

Exactly.

And if you look at most other cup games where attendances are expected to be approaching capacity you will find exactly the same arrangements.

Away supporters all ticket to designated areas.

Home - season ticket holders can claim their own seats, others can buy a ticket in advance. On the day pay on the gate and get in early to get a good place.

The only difference here is that there aren't any reserved seats for season ticket holders because there is normally so much room. Anywhere else where season tickets get reserved seats they are all in a block with gaps between them kept to a minimum.

Sadly the alternative is all ticket in advance and that hits the attendance badly.

just to piss off mr v, i think i've got a general sale ticket, no-one asked to see my season ticket and i didn't offer it. as far as i can  understand from what i've read on the website since i got back, they're saving it for me. you can have that one mr v ;)

just to piss off mr v, i think i've got a general sale ticket, no-one asked to see my season ticket and i didn't offer it. as far as i can understand from what i've read on the website since i got back, they're saving it for me. you can have that one mr v ;)

You should be carried in by the bod on a throne like Prince Nazeem used to come into his boxing matches.

Exactly.

And if you look at most other cup games where attendances are expected to be approaching capacity you will find exactly the same arrangements.

Away supporters all ticket to designated areas.

Home - season ticket holders can claim their own seats, others can buy a ticket in advance. On the day pay on the gate and get in early to get a good place.

The only difference here is that there aren't any reserved seats for season ticket holders because there is normally so much room. Anywhere else where season tickets get reserved seats they are all in a block with gaps between them kept to a minimum.

Sadly the alternative is all ticket in advance and that hits the attendance badly.

But will those seats that have been reserved with advance tickets say so on the seats? I don't want me and my group sitting in decent seats for an hour before being told at 11.55 by Moody and his merry men to clear off whilst waving their tickets at us.

But will those seats that have been reserved with advance tickets say so on the seats? I don't want me and my group sitting in decent seats for an hour before being told at 11.55 by Moody and his merry men to clear off whilst waving their tickets at us.

Lets hope so or the five minutes before kick off will be very interesting and take most of the first half to sort out and the following four weeks  on this message board spent discussing it.

So will the seats that have been reserved have some sort of 'reserved' message on them to avoid people without tickets sitting in them and having to move? That would be my only real gripe if this isn't the case.

That'll be why they're selling them in order. So they'll know upto what point seats have already been 'bought'.

As I understand it the gates near the north end of the east stand will be for the tickets and the gates nearest south end will be for cash with some sort of method of segregation in between.

"In all cases, you will not be able to select specific seats if requesting East Stand tickets...."

I would therefore assume that they are giving people a seat reference just so they can keep track but you will not be limited to sitting in that particular seat. If you have a ticket and want a particualr seat - get there early (has anybody suggested that people get there early? not sure).

To be on the safe side, print out the page from the OS with the above line highlighted, that way if somebody comes along and says they have a ticket for your seat then they are talking rubbish and as such should speak to stadium management (not Janette Krankie) 

In which case the author of the article on the OS does not know what is going or or it is (*shock*) a bit of a disorganised mess.

This is a pretty major point that needs clarifying. Would be absolute chaos if people were being turfed out of reserved seats at 11.45 onwards with the East Stand nigh on full.

This is a pretty major point that needs clarifying. Would be absolute chaos if people were being turfed out of reserved seats at 11.45 onwards with the East Stand nigh on full.

No no don't make a fuss..it's perfectly normal, as long as we learn for next time etc etc.

Shambles.com

In which case the author of the article on the OS does not know what is going or or it is (*shock*) a bit of a disorganised mess.

more likely to be me that doesn't know what going on to be fair..........

Lets all meet at the front of the stand and do swapsies until we are all happy with our seat.

Swap with flea he will do you two for one!!

more likely to be me that doesn't know what going on to be fair..........

You caused this mess so you oughta know!

Archived