Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

last_chance_saloon

Fax Website

The Rugby site was down briefly due to resource limmit and updating rubbish. This site goes down occasionally with the same sort of thing when Hoddie and Co fiddle with the settings.

Nothing untoward with the site going down briefly. The host would just boot them anyway if it was an issue.

Think some people are getting carried away on this one. Nothing to see here.

Hey GFB, ask Nat the Prat to unban all the Town fans on the Fax Forum. What are you guys afraid of? Called all the Town fans all sorts of names when we claimed you weren't up to date with your rent, even when FOIs were linked on your forum you accused us of photoshopping them. Pretty poor that dissenting voices are banned just so no-one has to face the truth of the situation you're in.

The Rugby site was down briefly due to resource limmit and updating rubbish. This site goes down occasionally with the same sort of thing when Hoddie and Co fiddle with the settings.

Nothing untoward with the site going down briefly. The host would just boot them anyway if it was an issue.

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

Hey GFB, ask Nat the Prat to unban all the Town fans on the Fax Forum. What are you guys afraid of? Called all the Town fans all sorts of names when we claimed you weren't up to date with your rent, even when FOIs were linked on your forum you accused us of photoshopping them. Pretty poor that dissenting voices are banned just so no-one has to face the truth of the situation you're in.

I cant really speak for them. The name calling from both sides is schooyard stuff to be honest. Its not like either club has covered themselves in glory over the years.

Oh I don't know the last 4 or 5 years have been quite glorious for us ! Well by our standards anyway.

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

I cant really speak for them. The name calling from both sides is schooyard stuff to be honest. Its not like either club has covered themselves in glory over the years.

since you shower claim to be the longest standing tenants at the shay due to the current club being a new one, i think we can reasonably say that our club has always behaved impeccably since its tenancy commenced. now about that million quid, where is it?

At least the rugby club have some breathing space now.

They will receive £200K prize money for finishing 3rd/4th and assuming they are free to spend that however they may wish that will see them through the close season.

They will start next season with a new coach and some new players and if they are able to be competitive in the new league structure should see increased crowds.

The BOD have appointed a new commercial director, as to whether he will generate £500K of income remains to be seen. At least they have taken action and pointed out that they are unwilling to continue funding the losses. There seems to be little else they can do and ultimately, as with FCHT, it is down to whether people want to go and watch them and as with FCHT that is down to the performance of the team on the pitch.

The supporters can't do anything about how certain members of their BOD have behaved but it is now in the supporters' hands as to whether their club is sustainable.

Regarding TA you can't blame him for jumping at the chance to own a valuable asset for a knock down price but his behaviour and that of council officers is clearly reprehensible and his presentation regarding the future of the shay was quite embarrasing to listen to. He owns some of the shares and is probably owed a large sum of money by way of a loan so he wont be going anywhere while that is the case.

I understand an agreement has been made where the rent owed will be paid shortly, but afaik no payment has yet been recieved and cleared.

An update on this -

I understand a payment has been made now (although it is still processing via the banks I am told).

I dont know the amount paid but it is believed to be a significant part of the debt (if indeed not all of it). Should any debt be outstanding on clearence it is believed to be 'nominal'.

An update on this -

I understand a payment has been made now (although it is still processing via the banks I am told).

I dont know the amount paid but it is believed to be a significant part of the debt (if indeed not all of it). Should any debt be outstanding on clearence it is believed to be 'nominal'.

You forgot to add; I'm really sorry for causing any confusion, please don't sue me, what's all this brown stuff ? :D

The Rugby fans might not always like what I put but I've always posted the truth as I know it.

When they do something right or appear to have I have always said so - its just that its not something that happens often.

As I have said before - the problem isnt the fans, its their owners and board. They should be embarrassed at having the name of their club dragged through the mud due to not paying their way, the attempted theft of the ground and their really disgusting and unhonorable way they have acted.

The fans are just defending their club, rightly or wrongly. Moody would defend this club to the hilt in the same manner if the shoe was on the other foot.

and just to remind them of the facts (and this assumes the rugby club are up to date fully) - this is from DM FOI request

last 3 years rent

Rugby £109180

Football £108600

mmm, significant difference there I see

and the council state

To offset the fact that a club shop was not being provided to FC Halifax Town a reduction in rent was agreed to be effective from July 2012.

so even now their directors are still bending the truth

They are arseholes, plain and simple. Skint areseholes at that.

That bastard Steele using words like harrasment....lol. He makes it sound like rent payments are a token charitable gesture. And having spoken to a councillor today I have been told that the rent is going up so good luck Steele you lying little ****.

Stop lying, face the facts, make arrangements to be able to meet your tennancy obligations or get the feck out. Simples.

No future! No crowd, no promotion, no money- Games up Squatters!

Siddal are the best team in Halifa8 for Rugby. 900 there today- Siddal will have better crowds and know how to run a proper club!

Guess who the main sponsor of Siddal is?

The Rugby fans might not always like what I put but I've always posted the truth as I know it.

When they do something right or appear to have I have always said so - its just that its not something that happens often.

As I have said before - the problem isnt the fans, its their owners and board. They should be embarrassed at having the name of their club dragged through the mud due to not paying their way, the attempted theft of the ground and their really disgusting and unhonorable way they have acted.

The fans are just defending their club, rightly or wrongly. Moody would defend this club to the hilt in the same manner if the shoe was on the other foot.

No, the fans of HRLFC are the problem too.

They still support the Cockney wide boy even after he has lied in their faces. Shaymen have been in a similar situation with Brown and Butler, the rest is history.

the site is, i think the same for all clubs in the chanpionship/championship 1  as are run by the rfl with a differant pages for each club. so when site down it is due to rfl making changes.

since you shower claim to be the longest standing tenants at the shay due to the current club being a new one, i think we can reasonably say that our club has always behaved impeccably since its tenancy commenced. now about that million quid, where is it?

Probably the same place that Towns 2 million quid from before 2008 is.

To be fair, one of the greatest posts I've ever seen has just appeared on their message boards (regarding their new commercial manager)

So the moral of this story appears to be that we throw all cheques on the floor and see how much they bounce.

Looks like their mods are cracking down on any negativity to their new staff member too:

Well done in getting Craig Poskitt got a man of great integrity there, is that better mr moderator