• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 Chester fc

Chester fc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

im offering a balanced view mr chester fc, showing a team that i don,t like that much a bit of respect ffs. you prefer to come on here bangin on about what we are going to take there fan wise. we may take that many but if you had a bit more class you wouldnt even need to mention it. we,re lookin quite good for the title so we,re gona travel well just like they would romping to the title if thats how it pans out. judge our travel when we,re **** again ay chump!

Get over yourself you idiot, its a football forum where football fans talk att etc...

Why not come on here and talk about what we'll take to Halifax, or any other club for that matter?

Are we not allowed to talk crowds on deva chat either?

#42 Ash

Ash

• AFC Halifax
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Anyone seen Ghostbusters II? That pink jello that oozes negativity and turns New York in to a place where everybody hates each other? Shaymen.net is a bit like that these days, we've even got Chester fans fighting amongst themselves! Somebody fetch me the Ghostbusters.......
Deadly Shay

#43 realistic chester

realistic chester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

i will leave you to it mr chester lol and your telling me to get over myself. as one of theirs says your going to look a tit if we don,t take that many..you keep coming on here telling  em about the super chester!.  

#44 vinnyweknuts

vinnyweknuts

Frickin Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,645 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

Any reason for this?

yes you are infuriatingly successful and its spoilt our boast of being MASSIVE

"Very few fans in the world are privileged to support a club who had (on Saturday) a next fixture list  that was either at Wembley or Brighouse Town!"

#45 HXfoyboy

HXfoyboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

I agree.
Posted Image
Officially The Best Non-League Team In Yorkshire

#46 samfcht

samfcht

Not Lee Gregory

• AFC Halifax
  • 3,925 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

no, ignore him

don't be a dicksplash :P

"James Dean. Single-handedly, he bullied, bruised and baffled the Lancaster backline until he was pulled off as a mercy call by the Halifax bench. Everything that Emile Heskey doesn't do as targetman, Dean did. He won, he held, he involved. Oh, and he scored. I don't have the words, simply."

#47 steve lumb

steve lumb

• Moderators
  • 11,324 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

don't be a dicksplash :P

:D  :D :D

p.s. I still don't know what it means....... 

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan (March 16, 1927 – March 26, 2003)

#48 chadders

chadders

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,448 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

Can you two argue on your own board please ;)

Born to be a winner.

#49 never_shay_die

never_shay_die

• AFC Halifax
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

Have been reading Deva Chat today and there's one idiot called Che Guevara (probably Chester Fan on here) who has taken certain comments from this board and used it to try and incite some kind of rivalry between the two clubs. Insinuating that Halifax fans think Chester are lucky, or have average players, or have a **** ground etc. It's pathetic reallly -  most are just replying to Chester Fan's attempt to wind us up by claiming Chester will bring 25,000 fans to The Shay. He's even quoted Mr V's tongue in cheek comment about 'arsng them three times' ffs!

Think most Town fans will acknowledge that Chester deserve to be where they are simply because they've been so consistent.  I don't think they're a team full of world beaters (IMO we have just about looked the better team each time we've played them) but they clearly function well as a team and have found a winning formula.  They deserve to be where they are, end of story.    We are jealous to an extent, because had it not been for their unbelievable run we'd still be in with a title shot.   But we acknowledge that Chester deserve to be where they are.  No excuses or bitterness.

Also, whilst The Shay is the 'better' stadium conventionally speaking and certainly offers better views of the action, I personally wish The Shay were more like the Deva Stadium (or whatever it's called now).  It's closed, compact, perfect size for this level and lends to a great atmosphere.  Everything The Shay is not.

As for away crowds, it's all a bit tit-for-tat really.  If Chester bring 1000+ to The Shay then fair play to them.  They are the bigger club and have a bigger core support.  But how many would we have taken to Chester if we were riding the crest of a wave like they are and it was a Saturday league game? I doubt there would be much in it.  As a percentage of the home support we should be really proud of the numbers we take away and in that respect it is better than Chester.

Anyway rant over.  Chester are going to win the league and hopefully we'll go up via the Play-Offs.  But it would be nice to beat them at The Shay!!

rd-ace.jpg                            bth_WallyMiss.gif?t=1369868012     

Smoke me a kipper
I'll be back for breakfast

FCHT fans - saving the future of professional football and rugby league in Halifax.

#50 Chester fc

Chester fc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Why am I winding you up? Just stating how many we will bring.

#51 Mr Vincent

Mr Vincent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,731 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

Even though the gate was announced as 1056, we took over a thousand, quite alot of fans were let through the gates and not the turnstiles.

This isnt a Chester fan its Mikey Steele from the Blue Sox!!!!!  :lol:

leepistek2zt0ad.gif

THE BOBBY HAM BEGGAR METER 

23 games - Target 36,800

23 games - Total 36825

SURPLUS 25

#52 Mr Vincent

Mr Vincent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,731 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

He's even quoted Mr V's tongue in cheek comment about 'arsng them three times' ffs!

I did mean on the pitch btw!!  :lol:

leepistek2zt0ad.gif

23 games - Target 36,800

23 games - Total 36825

SURPLUS 25

#53 vinnyweknuts

vinnyweknuts

Frickin Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,645 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

Have been reading Deva Chat today and there's one idiot called Che Guevara (probably Chester Fan on here) who has taken certain comments from this board and used it to try and incite some kind of rivalry between the two clubs. Insinuating that Halifax fans think Chester are lucky, or have average players, or have a **** ground etc. It's pathetic reallly -  most are just replying to Chester Fan's attempt to wind us up by claiming Chester will bring 25,000 fans to The Shay. He's even quoted Mr V's tongue in cheek comment about 'arsng them three times' ffs!

Think most Town fans will acknowledge that Chester deserve to be where they are simply because they've been so consistent.  I don't think they're a team full of world beaters (IMO we have just about looked the better team each time we've played them) but they clearly function well as a team and have found a winning formula.  They deserve to be where they are, end of story.    We are jealous to an extent, because had it not been for their unbelievable run we'd still be in with a title shot.   But we acknowledge that Chester deserve to be where they are.  No excuses or bitterness.

Also, whilst The Shay is the 'better' stadium conventionally speaking and certainly offers better views of the action, I personally wish The Shay were more like the Deva Stadium (or whatever it's called now).  It's closed, compact, perfect size for this level and lends to a great atmosphere.  Everything The Shay is not.

As for away crowds, it's all a bit tit-for-tat really.  If Chester bring 1000+ to The Shay then fair play to them.  They are the bigger club and have a bigger core support.  But how many would we have taken to Chester if we were riding the crest of a wave like they are and it was a Saturday league game? I doubt there would be much in it.  As a percentage of the home support we should be really proud of the numbers we take away and in that respect it is better than Chester.

Anyway rant over.  Chester are going to win the league and hopefully we'll go up via the Play-Offs.  But it would be nice to beat them at The Shay!!

great accurate honest post

"Very few fans in the world are privileged to support a club who had (on Saturday) a next fixture list  that was either at Wembley or Brighouse Town!"

#54 vinnyweknuts

vinnyweknuts

Frickin Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,645 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

I did mean on the pitch btw!!  :lol:

exhibitionist

#55 onwardsandupwards

onwardsandupwards

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Why am I winding you up? Just stating how many we will bring.

Well you've said how many you'll bring - so that would mean the thread has found it's ending! We'll all be taking notes at the Shay when we play you! 

#56 Mr Vincent

Mr Vincent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,731 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

exhibitionist

The game at Chester in the League was most definitely an exhibition. How we lost I will never know. JJ was the driving force and the Juice was on another planet at left back. 

leepistek2zt0ad.gif

23 games - Target 36,800

23 games - Total 36825

SURPLUS 25

#57 Jumbo1

Jumbo1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

"JJ was the driving force and the Juice was on another planet"

They sound like characters from a Mad Max movie when you say them like that.

Sponsored by Castlegem - Virtual Private Server and Dedicated Server Hosting