Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Farsley

311 posts in this topic

Looking forward to getting back into it, seeing some of the new signings and some trialists. Will be a good game with hopefully good weather!

How many shaymen and shayladies are off to the game ? I am :D

Who's taking there boots incase they need some more trialists? 

If the weather is nice then I might venture out and have a few pints, I just don't fancy getting soaked in the rain. 

Hopefully a good turn out.

Farsley have done very well in recent seasons...A few pints in there little clubhouse...Football is back...

Just text my mate and he's up for it so count us in. 

I might be popping along my sen. All depends if a mate of mine still needs a favour doing on Saturday. If he doesn't then I'm going to go.

The weather is suppose to be nice at the weekend, apparently.

1 hour ago, SHAY man said:

Looking forward to getting back into it, seeing some of the new signings and some trialists. Will be a good game with hopefully good weather!

How many shaymen and shayladies are off to the game ? I am :D

Im going

2 people like this

Fiver adults, three squid them consessionaries and under 13 free

Just now, Wilder Bollox said:

Fiver adults, three squid them consessionaries and under 13 free

That's good. 

Over 5000 Leeds fans at York last night , no wonder they can afford players 

3 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Over 5000 Leeds fans at York last night , no wonder they can afford players 

We're bloody stupid not to invite them over for a game. 

I don't buy into all this West Yorkshire police won't allow us nonsense, not for this fixture anyway. Leeds have Nowt against us, only us who dislike Halifax based Leeds fans and we'd be outnumbered 50-1 so it would never kick off. 

4 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

We're bloody stupid not to invite them over for a game. 

I don't buy into all this West Yorkshire police won't allow us nonsense, not for this fixture anyway. Leeds have Nowt against us, only us who dislike Halifax based Leeds fans and we'd be outnumbered 50-1 so it would never kick off. 

We should definitely be trying to arrange one financial money spinner. Keep the other two games against slightly higher up opposition  but try and get a friendly against Leeds or Sheffield Wednesday/United.

Mate of mine went to Brighouse last night!

950 attendance.

Just now, chrisbo61 said:

950 attendance.

Is that how many it holds?

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

Is that how many it holds?

Ha ha, I think some may have had to have had shoulder rides!

Does anyone have info about car parking, it’s been a while, since my last visit, and there was a big car park, but wondered if anyone new, weather it was now permit along the Newlands, the road leading to the ground, as it was being developed for new housing, on my last visit 

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

We should definitely be trying to arrange one financial money spinner. Keep the other two games against slightly higher up opposition  but try and get a friendly against Leeds or Sheffield Wednesday/United.

We have big money friendlies against the likes of Darlington and Boston which attracts around 400 people.

33 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

We have big money friendlies against the likes of Darlington and Boston which attracts around 400 people.

Aye and we'll barely break even. Where as York will have made a good £50 000 if not more.

3 hours ago, pen21 said:

Does anyone have info about car parking, it’s been a while, since my last visit, and there was a big car park, but wondered if anyone new, weather it was now permit along the Newlands, the road leading to the ground, as it was being developed for new housing, on my last visit 

Decent car park that fills up pretty quickly, Newlands is fine for parking but can also get busy . You can also park in Go Outdoors and cut across the park onto Newlands

6 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

950 attendance.

Went.Both Josh Staunton and our new man Tobi Silva were spotted.Prices reduced from our visit    last year.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Aye and we'll barely break even. Where as York will have made a good £50 000 if not more.

Done right you can a nicer little earner 

with Bradford Huddersfield Leeds and even Sheffield Rotherham Barnsley Burnley on our doorstop we should try one big preaseason game a year 

10 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

The club cries out for money and always arrange rubbish friendlies that nobody has any interest in ,Money making opportunities are constantly being thrown away even with the police costs against a Sheffield Wendesday or a Leeds we would still make a decent profit.

Could someone have a word with Mr B and ask what is going on.