Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Shirt sponsor

35 posts in this topic

To be announced shortly for the home shirt. Brand new sponsor by all accounts.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See my post on away shirts, I said the news was now trickling through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SHAY man said:

Once these have been announced I think signings will be announced too, but a massive thanks to all sponsors, really really appreciated by the club and also the fans, so thank you:D

Wishful thinking. But it’s great news about the sponsors 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AJS said:

Wishful thinking. But it’s great news about the sponsors 

I think the players start pre season training in the 3rd week in June, so I feel we might have a few announcements by then. Although we probably won't find out all of them by then. JF might be holding out for the best players he can get and that cod take time, with players trying to get the best deal.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I think the players start pre season training in the 3rd week in June, so I feel we might have a few announcements by then. Although we probably won't find out all of them by then. JF might be holding out for the best players he can get and that cod take time, with players trying to get the best deal.

 

I hope you’re right but something doesn’t seem quite right at the moment. Be interesting to see where we are at come the first pre-season game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AJS said:

I hope you’re right but something doesn’t seem quite right at the moment. Be interesting to see where we are at come the first pre-season game 

I'm wondering if he's waiting on decisions from one or two? Also, maybe he's going to try and sign a couple of season long loans?

I'm reasonably relaxed about it and I'm sure he's already signed a few.

For fans that are on Twitter, has anyone Tweeted the club to ask when new signings will be revealed?

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I'm wondering if he's waiting on decisions from one or two? Also, maybe he's going to try and sign a couple of season long loans?

I'm reasonably relaxed about it and I'm sure he's already signed a few.

For fans that are on Twitter, has anyone Tweeted the club to ask when new signings will be revealed?

 

Many people have been replying to tweets asking for signings and they just blank them. It’s just the same few tweets reposted every day that are planned on the hour 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AJS said:

Many people have been replying to tweets asking for signings and they just blank them. It’s just the same few tweets reposted every day that are planned on the hour 

This is something the club could do to allay fans that are anxious. Even if it's just a tweet to say before the end of June or by the beginning of July etc.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have enough players now to put a team out, don't expect a raft of new signings straight away 3 or 4 needed and perhaps a loaned or two later, these could already be in the pipeline. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, shaycrazy said:

We have enough players now to put a team out, don't expect a raft of new signings straight away 3 or 4 needed and perhaps a loaned or two later, these could already be in the pipeline. 

Do we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, shaycrazy said:

We have enough players now to put a team out, don't expect a raft of new signings straight away 3 or 4 needed and perhaps a loaned or two later, these could already be in the pipeline. 

By my count, we have 11 first team regulars. If Edwards was to leave, we wouldn’t even be able to field a starting team. Never mind the bench 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AJS said:

By my count, we have 11 first team regulars. If Edwards was to leave, we wouldn’t even be able to field a starting team. Never mind the bench 

I don't understand why everyone believes that Edward's is going to leave ? He will be with us at the start for next season without a doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SHAY man said:

I don't understand why everyone believes that Edward's is going to leave ? He will be with us at the start for next season without a doubt.

Heard from a few people he’s going or likely to be going

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, AJS said:

Heard from a few people he’s going or likely to be going

H

1 hour ago, AJS said:

By my count, we have 11 first team regulars. If Edwards was to leave, we wouldn’t even be able to field a starting team. Never mind the bench 

Haven´t had Nicks permission to take Edwards off the 1st team list yet but he is a southerner again for SURE.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember at the jf curry night last season jf mentioned we go in late 4 players due to the fact some players go on trial at football league clubs or clubs with bigger budgets than us and then we see what's available...he mentioned that scenario regarding Duckworth as he wanted a bigger club and probably better wages...same with fondop..he was offered bigger bucks...we are not in that position and wont throw money about like the other clubs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, shayman442 said:

I remember at the jf curry night last season jf mentioned we go in late 4 players due to the fact some players go on trial at football league clubs or clubs with bigger budgets than us and then we see what's available...he mentioned that scenario regarding Duckworth as he wanted a bigger club and probably better wages...same with fondop..he was offered bigger bucks...we are not in that position and wont throw money about like the other clubs

It just sounds like people waiting in the likes of Morrisons standing at the Deli counter for all the items to get reduced to 15p .

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, shaycrazy said:

We have enough players now to put a team out, don't expect a raft of new signings straight away 3 or 4 needed and perhaps a loaned or two later, these could already be in the pipeline. 

Laughable to say we have enough to put a team out.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

H

Haven´t had Nicks permission to take Edwards off the 1st team list yet but he is a southerner again for SURE.

Depends on whether you want the list to reflect reality, which Edwards is contracted to us at the moment

or whether the list is your opinion of who we have and who you want 

either that’s you choice 

just edit the thread title to reflect which the list represents 

by the way I have no idea if Edwards is going anywhere..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nick said:

Depends on whether you want the list to reflect reality, which Edwards is contracted to us at the moment

or whether the list is your opinion of who we have and who you want 

either that’s you choice 

just edit the thread title to reflect which the list represents 

by the way I have no idea if Edwards is going anywhere..

 

If he stays and plays regularly we will go down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

H

Haven´t had Nicks permission to take Edwards off the 1st team list yet but he is a southerner again for SURE.

Most be awful if Edwards is reading this thresd

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Janis said:

Most be awful if Edwards is reading this thresd

Would love him to prove me wrong and quite a few others that should be his motivation every time he goes out and plays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0