Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Japan’s woman’s team

7 posts in this topic

Based on what I’m currently watching would they easily beat last years town side or struggle just a bit? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching Argentina was just like watching us last season . Based in that Japan would have struggled to break down our defensive intentions

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how long before females are playing in the Football League? Currently banned by FIFA rules, but that'll surely be challenged on discrimination grounds eventually. Given the money that even crap League Two clubs pay out in wages, I wouldn't blame them either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Sexist pig 

6FC22C07-5197-45AD-A84D-42983ACD4BE2.jpeg

Edited by Nick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hoddie said:

I wonder how long before females are playing in the Football League? Currently banned by FIFA rules, but that'll surely be challenged on discrimination grounds eventually. Given the money that even crap League Two clubs pay out in wages, I wouldn't blame them either.

An interesting debate currently going on in the world of athletics . Men who were ranked at 200 or even 300 in their discipline are undergoing gender realignment and (to put it politely) are pissing all over the cream of the women and taking all the top medals . So perhaps we should be asking, how long before men take over women's football (one of the Japanese women did look slightly masculine)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, PeterPan said:

Based on what I’m currently watching would they easily beat last years town side or struggle just a bit? 

It's a matter of having a Japs eye for a good woman striker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, born to moan said:

It's a matter of having a Japs eye for a good woman striker.

¿Are you prince Phillip in disguise btm?:huh:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0